Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Episode Discussion

Casey looking gorgeous and being charming, and seeming very happy and content.

And she announced she will be singing at the Logies........................and lots more of that kind of guesting I hope and expect:)
Ha. Only just saw this.

Reactions: kxk
I am checking out the new BL, and it is way better, looks like they have removed all the bullshit with the bullshit trainers:)
And checking the last MAFS, in bits because it is horrible but I ..........no have no excuse, I just want to see how many of them end weirdly, this is such awful trash, but I feel really sorry for a couple of them, mainly Jess

...hey all!... CASEY WON!!!!... WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!... I LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!...

Sorry to hear that Sticky. Thinking of you and your family.

VERY sorry to hear Mr Sticky has family troubles.

Come home soon S. Fingers......I miss you already.

I hope Sticky is doing ok.

I hope @Mr Stickyfingers is able to take a break and watch, and maybe he gets a minute to read the thread, so hi Mr S hope you are coping and I know you will have a lovely family because you just should, I know you will all be helping each other. We miss you.

...thanks to all of you wonderful people for the kind words... what you all say really does help...

...we got back from Queensland just ahead of the floods to make it back home last night... we drove through two lots of floodwater in the Taree and Coffs Harbour areas at one stage in constant torrential rain storms... but at least we made it!... lol!... apparently is is all flooded out now... my uncle put up a fight and pulled through after fighting back and was taken from the Palliative Care ward and put into the Rehabilitation ward... he's fine for now for the time being thank god...

...he is going to put himself into a Palliative Care home to see out the rest of his days because he feels that he will die soon... he says that at 91 years of age that he's happy with what he has had up until now... it's only a matter of time until he passes he imagines... we had to return home to honour Doctor appointments for ourselves lol!... (nothing serious... just a series of check-ups thankfully lol!)... anyhow... moving on... now for the show...

...so Casey won thank God!!!!!...I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy about that!...

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
6gMO_f-maxage-0.gif

...I watched both shows and read all of your comments since I last wrote on this thread... talk about marathon viewing and reading events lol!... I cannot believe that Nazeem went home before Nat or Dane... what a crock-a-shit that was... I so loved Nazeem's exit interview... what a bloody fantastic guy that he is... I had to laugh when he gave the game away about Nat going to be evicted next lol!... Chris and Julia didn't know what the hell to say next until Chris called it a 'prediction' lol!...

...I also loved the way that they opened the show with the 'green screen' backdrop of their usual broadcast area to reveal the bigger room with the audience... that was very well done...thanks to all of you for all of your running narrative that I just read... I now realise just how much fun we have when posting 'LIVE' during these shows... we need to do it for others more often too eh?... we have Gogglebox at least for the time being thank god...

...thanks everyone for making this such a great thread... we nearly made 300 pages too lol!... oh well... better luck next time... cheers.

Welcome back @Mr Stickyfingers

Update on the celebrities since the show ended.

Keira is still walking the z celebrity red carpet.
Kris Smith is back at work.
Steve Price is back at work.

Nazeem is doing a comedy show soon. (Steve Price says that he will take the stage & do some jokes. lol)

As we all know Casey is singing at the Logies.

All the others haven't been heard from since. (but give it time)

I will update in about 6 months time. (If I remember)

Welcome back @Mr Stickyfingers

Update on the celebrities since the show ended.

Keira is still walking the z celebrity red carpet.
Kris Smith is back at work.
Steve Price is back at work.

Nazeem is doing a comedy show soon. (Steve Price says that he will take the stage & do some jokes. lol)

As we all know Casey is singing at the Logies.

All the others haven't been heard from since. (but give it time)

I will update in about 6 months time. (If I remember)

...thanks very much for posting this Kaz... I so hope that Casey and Nazeem do well from this... I think that Nazeem has it covered but I hope that Casey gets herself a good manager this time and goes from strength to strength... she so deserves it... isn't Chrissy Swan a friend of Casey's?... if so I hope that she's able to help her future career now.... cheers.

Back