Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Episode Discussion

Aww, it was Naz. He did amazing though. I didn't know who he was at the start and expressed my skepticism, but he was fantastic and I'm sure he'll be a star now.

Go Casey!!!

So I was just thinking, why not post the whole camps charities every ep, without the connection to the celebs? That would at least give people an idea on what charities are being played for, and matching them up can be a whole different aspect to the show.

Okay, really don't give a shit about the politics of this or any forum,
I ask one person a direct question and someone else answers?
Plus I seem to be posting on my own most of the night.
Thank you, and goodnight.

Reactions: kxk
Awwwwww poo I love Naz, and my computer issues are driving me nuts.....missed all tonight's chat
See you tomorrow night for the finale, I hope @Mr Stickyfingers is able to take a break and watch, and maybe he gets a minute to read the thread, so hi Mr S hope you are coping and I know you will have a lovely family because you just should, I know you will all be helping each other. We miss you.
Hopefully once optus comes tomorrow I will be online. Cheers everyone, are you all pissed its Naz? I saw him look at Chris so intensely they gave each other the sign he knew at least.

Okay, really don't give a shit about the politics of this or any forum,
I ask one person a direct question and someone else answers?
Plus I seem to be posting on my own most of the night.
Thank you, and goodnight.
I'm sorry if my response offended you in some way. I was responding to the why? I can't see why she would win.

Reactions: kxk
Starting here. :)

A little disappointed Nazeem went, but hopefully it might stop Casey's vote being divided. I'm happy enough whoever wins though, I would just prefer Casey that little bit more.

I enjoyed that. I always like seeing the interactions with, or interviews with, loved one on these shows. It gives a little extra insight into who they are. And that was a fun trial too. They're not doing anything too heavy towards the end, they seem to be keeping the trials light and fun now.

Edit: And the meal with the loved ones too. I enjoyed watching that. Looks like they got a good feed too.

Last edited:
Elimination coming up after the break. It's been a slow episode, but an enjoyable one.

And we're done. Good interview with Nazeem, especially about Steve. And he had a good run, so I'm not too disappointed by his placing.

A gentle show tonight, drives it home that this is nearly over. Though I still think six weeks is too long.

There was too much recap tonight.

Seems like they have run out of things to do.

Did any one else hear Nat say to the others, that she said to her kids that she will see them in 2 days time.

So she wasn't expecting to be booted the next day.

Or was the loved ones in the jungle on Friday.

NAZEEM IS GONE????

Wow! I expected him to be a sure thing in the final 3. Even making the final 2 or actually winning the show.

I am praying for Casey to win but I think Dane is going to have a lot more followers supporting him being the sportsman :(. I would love to be proven wrong though. Casey deserves this out of the 3 and I am not just saying that because she is my favourite :p She has been funny, insightful, brutally honest and overall a nice person. Natalie and Dane are alright but I just feel Casey has been extra special.

Sheesh, I'm going to be on the edge of my seat tonight and hoping to God Casey is the winner!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: GUYS! The ANXIETY FROM THIS! :laugh:
vaArgOI.gif

Last edited:
I can almost taste the victory for Casey now. I really hope so. It will do wonders for her confidence, but it's far from a sympathy vote - she absolutely deserves it, for being so level-headed, insightful, talented and all-round NICE.
I grew to quite like Dane, but a victory for him would be more of the same, it's time to shake things up.
I also like Nat, but she hasn't entertained or given enough to distinguish herself as the ultimate winner.
GO CASEY!!

Back