Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Episode Discussion

They think the viewers have short memories or have forgotten.

Or the final 4 are so boring, they needed something to show. hehe
I think it's the former rather than the latter, Casey always finds ways to amuse herself, so does Naz.

Are you guys watching When We Rise?
Saw ep 1 and it is great.................not sure if there are any more eps on TV, do we just stream the rest?
It is such an epic, so interesting how the females and males at first were so distant, and how the womens movement fits
And OMG I forgot how shit the world used to be[DOUBLEPOST=1489307943][/DOUBLEPOST]Not missing much @Medusa, family camping trip we have right now
I liked this, but need to have the characters links explained.

Reactions: kxk
Yeah but then the most popular charity wins... people are supposed to be voting for their favourite celeb. So while I wish the charities got more exposure hmmm... I dunno, it would confuse it a bit. Should stay Celeb first, charity second. But I do still think the charities should get better exposure so it's a tough call.

Yeah, I would agree with that. I would also add that there's potentially a risk of damaging a charity's reputation by association with a controversial celebrity. Not anyone who's in there this year, but if you could imagine the show being plunged into scandal - an assault or a racism scandal for instance - then they have to be careful. They have to balance out supporting the charities with not risking damage to them.

Yeah, I would agree with that. I would also add that there's potentially a risk of damaging a charity's reputation by association with a controversial celebrity. Not anyone who's in there this year, but if you could imagine the show being plunged into scandal - an assault or a racism scandal for instance - then they have to be careful. They have to balance out supporting the charities with not risking damage to them.
I do agree, but on the other hand, the charities have been barely mentioned.[DOUBLEPOST=1489310114][/DOUBLEPOST]Everyone pumping up the Casey support now.

Government is bullshiting about doing something about domestic violence - again, they do it over and over.

Cutting funding to community free legal centres by 30%, those centres run all the domestic violence services for women, mostly not funded, cutting their funding even more - means the government are liars about DV
How much money is put into the socalled fight against terrorism and nothing to help domestic violence and young men committing suicide?

Casey making up another song, with the other three in the tok tok[DOUBLEPOST=1489310600][/DOUBLEPOST]And here we go....Chris and Julia head in.

Not many are posting tonight.

Thanks to everyone that are giving updates.

I think I have worked out this show.

Naz will go tonight, leaving Dane, Nat & Casey for the final on Monday.

Dane will be eliminated, leaving Nat & Casey remaining, meaning a Queen of the Jungle.

Nat will be booted & Casey will be crowned Queen of the Jungle.

There will be another flood. (crying from everyone that is there)

I am scaring myself.

Back