Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Episode Discussion

Yeah but then the most popular charity wins... people are supposed to be voting for their favourite celeb. So while I wish the charities got more exposure hmmm... I dunno, it would confuse it a bit. Should stay Celeb first, charity second. But I do still think the charities should get better exposure so it's a tough call.
Perhaps a mention once an ep of the charities being played for. Showing both makes it a bit more interesting. If I knew who Nat's charity was, I might want her to stay in more.

Person who checked for the contraband should be sacked.

Maybe next year, celebrities go in naked, then they are given their stuff supplied by a local store.
It was such a big thing previous seasons, why is it okay now?

Yep. Actually only the Nat one will be boring, don't think the others will be.
I think that is interesting that Nazeem's wife doesn't wear a hijab. She is lovely and quite cute in her jeans. Seems to discount all the stuff about Muslim women being forced to wear head covering. I'm so Casey and Naz for the final two.

Are you guys watching When We Rise?
Saw ep 1 and it is great.................not sure if there are any more eps on TV, do we just stream the rest?
It is such an epic, so interesting how the females and males at first were so distant, and how the womens movement fits
And OMG I forgot how shit the world used to be[DOUBLEPOST=1489307943][/DOUBLEPOST]Not missing much @Medusa, family camping trip we have right now

So, Nat doesn't "do" cooking. LOL[DOUBLEPOST=1489308039][/DOUBLEPOST]With ya Casey, exit stage left when there's that many cooks!

Ok..smuggling contraband on the family camping trip!
This should be great watching when I play my re cording :)

Personally, I wouldn't have left my kids at that age for any amount of fame or fortune. To each their own, I guess.

Yeah, will probably be shouted down, Nat's charity doesn't mean a lot compared to the other three, not saying it's not important, but.

Back