Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Episode Discussion

Government is bullshiting about doing something about domestic violence - again, they do it over and over.

Cutting funding to community free legal centres by 30%, those centres run all the domestic violence services for women, mostly not funded, cutting their funding even more - means the government are liars about DV

Oh finally they speak of their varying charities.

I do get it, I think the winner should de decided on merit/popularity rather than their charity, and there are certain causes I'd be more inclined to support financially over others. Knowing Fev's charity was The Shane Warne Foundation was slightly off putting last year, however it worked out as since the charity itself was dissolved he gave some to the runner up anyway.

That said, any charity's work is good I guess.

Oh finally they speak of their varying charities.

I do get it, I think the winner should de decided on merit/popularity rather than their charity, and there are certain causes I'd be more inclined to support financially over others. Knowing Fev's charity was The Shane Warne Foundation was slightly off putting last year, however it worked out as since the charity itself was dissolved he gave some to the runner up anyway.

That said, any charity's work is good I guess.
I think more people would donate to their preferred charities based on the celebs they like though. Even if they wouldn't necessarily vote for that celeb.

Dear Channel 10. Seen all that stuff, because I have watched the show.[DOUBLEPOST=1489309499][/DOUBLEPOST]Oooh, Dane girl left him contraband!

Back