Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

1. Jazz Bell ‏@JazzDBell 9h9 hours ago
    @DionKallis oh hey d-man welcome to the club!! you surviving? Haha x

Dion Kallis ‏@DionKallis 5h5 hours ago
    @JazzDBell it's been a long time since we were a fake couple last year! I'm surviving :) how's life?

Gold Coast, Queensland

Jazz Bell ‏@JazzDBell 4h4 hours ago
    @DionKallis oh yes it has been!
    1f491.png
    id still have you! Life is still crazy.. Glad to hear you're surviving!

@Trala did you actually read this thread? You did quite a bit of slamming in that post and even threw in the requisite dig about not knowing the real names of people we post amongst - just in case we'd forgotten your position on that in the camerashy thread - and yet Michael wasn't pissed off at the people in here at all. Wrong targets. Again.

Of course I didn't read the thread.

I would rather stick a fork in my eye.

Again you have jumped to the conclusion and made a post all about you, that wasn't in fact about you. For the love of God, get this through your fucking head: YOU ARE NOT MY TARGET!

I was talking to Michael directly, in response to his statement in regards to the thread where his ex girlfriend was attacked by trolls two years ago. My reference was to those faceless maggots who made his ex girlfriend the target, who stalked people who had nothing what so ever to do with the show.

violin.gif

Mine is Twisties dust.

The people that I talk to from here, I do know their real names.

I sit on my computer & don't go out that much, but hey having 2 heart complaints sort of limits me walking heaps.

Shit when I do, sometimes my heart it beating so fast, that I have to lie down where I was standing.

And yes that could be in the middle of a walkway, in the supermarket etc.

You called others trolls stalkers etc, you have done the same fucking thing.

I am so glad you are in a profession like nursing. NOT.

Your caring nature is fucking hidden. Do you bitch about your patients like you have about us so called 'trolls'

I am sorry you have a heart condition, and I would encourage healthier choices, given the minimal nutritional benefit gained from eating Twisties and I am also sorry you have to lie down in the middle of a walkway or supermarket when your heart beats too fast, and I am happy you have friend here with real first names... but that is not what we are discussing.

Do you know the names of the faceless people who attacked both Michael and his girlfriend relentlessly in 2012? Because that is what I was talking about when I made my post, which was coincidentally to Michael, and not too you, or about you. I very seldom come into this thread (watching people stalking 2013 housemates just doesn't do it for me), and I was linked to that comment this morning saying Michael was here, I got the jist of what he was talking about because I actually remembered that Zuiko maggot well. Then dared to comment about it.

I have never ever EVER stalked a housemate, and I have never ever maliciously stalked or targeted or trolled anyone in here. I have shared my opinion, which sometimes makes people uncomfortable given my direct and confrontational nature. I have at times been disgusted how housemates/posters have been treated in here, and I have shared my opinion on the boards. That doesn't mean it is right, that is just my view.

Unlike you, I don't find the need to send out a group PM to try and rally the troops because I am confident to defend my beliefs on my own.

You are the one attacking my profession, you are the one questioning my caring nature, and all because I dared to share my view on the Michael situation.

I think that says more about you than it does about me.

Unlike you, I don't find the need to send out a group PM to try and rally the troops because I am confident to defend my beliefs on my own..

Actually, I sent a PM to 2 members today about what I said.

I was warned by a few members to be careful of a member here, as things may get back.

Thanks for confirming that suspicion.

I said, I am sick of her (meaning your high & mighty stuff.)

Not once did I ask anyone to get behind me.

Edit

Copy & Paste of what I said

My reply

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/for...mate-antics-part-3.51789/page-63#post-1978734

I don't give a shit about her anymore.

Heading was called Trala

Last edited:
Jake Rich ‏@jakerich55
I don't think #LeoBBAU liked my goodbye message! What did you guys think? #truthhurts this might clarify my feelings

Um yeah...

I know guys exactly like this but Leo ain't one of them. Being into fitness doesn't automatically equal being so obsessed you have nothing else going on. Leo seems to have quite a bit of depth. Jake is clearly jealous.

ee_smyth
Now
Huge up's to @karismatik_beauty for my fixing my ugly mug in time for tonight's Victorian Aids Council fundraiser. ❤️ #redstarsoiree

10724625_576409862465705_1175953742_n.jpg

karismatik_beauty
17 minutes ago
#duckposes with Big Brother house mate @tee_smyth After finishing hair and makeup for her event tonight!! Hope you have fun Tully ! #makeupbykarlaabdo #bigbrother #housemate #2013 #tullysmyth #waves #nudelook #flawlessskin #dewy #makeupguru #makeupjunkie #dressyourface #makeuplooks #zukreat #beatthatface #wakeupandmakeup #chanellumiere

10707177_1556718084543542_2127119728_n.jpg

Actually, I sent a PM to 2 members today about what I said.

Seriously?

You really need to find better ways to spend your days. And the ultimate irony, not that you will get it, you had the hide to accuse me of bitching!

I was warned by a few members to be careful of a member here, as things may get back.

Seriously?!!

Getting back?

Here is a non high school idea for you. If you have something to say, say it too me, not in your pathetic group email. If you are too gutless to say it to someones face, maybe its best not to say it at all

Thanks for confirming that suspicion.

You're welcome.

I said, I am sick of her (meaning your high & mighty stuff.)

Why? Because I dare to have an opinion which is different to yours, and refuse to respond to you pathetic group PM's?

Not once did I ask anyone to get behind me.

You see, when you sent a group PM, with me as the subject and then go on to belittle me, that is in essence trying to manipulate support. I am sure your responses "yeah I know, she is a big mouth bitch", "she is such a bully", "she is the biggest troll in here" from you Pssst PM Posse helped validate your opinion.

Good for you.

Last edited:
Of course I didn't read the thread.

I would rather stick a fork in my eye.

Again you have jumped to the conclusion and made a post all about you, that wasn't in fact about you. For the love of God, get this through your fucking head: YOU ARE NOT MY TARGET!

I was talking to Michael directly, in response to his statement in regards to the thread where his ex girlfriend was attacked by trolls two years ago. My reference was to those faceless maggots who made his ex girlfriend the target, who stalked people who had nothing what so ever to do with the show.
Actually no, YOU'VE gotten it all wrong. I didn't think you were discussing me at all. There are people on this forum who know my real name (forgot to add, some not by choice!), who have met me in person and who will be meeting me again soon. I'm also one of the people who was in conversation with Michael throughout this thread the other night so again, knowing that you appear to be some sort of Michael stan, one would think that you'd appreciate the fact that he not only came into this thread but had quite a long conversation about what was going on.

However I AM the one who decided to raise the fact that you came across very aggressive and appeared to be directly attacking people in here with some of the same things you've said to them before... in fact you even used the words "in here" in your tirade. So instead of this being an ongoing conversation away from your eyes, I brought it directly to you. I have no problem going one on one with you nor you with me as we've both demonstrated in the past but some others don't feel comfortable doing that with you for whatever reason. What you just clarified in your reply to me wasn't how it was received by everyone whether you intended it or not. Especially not when you're taking jabs about the same things that you've used to launch against people in here.

Now hopefully everyone gets the chance to read your reply and the issue is done.

Last edited:
Just to give you perspective, the horrible internet people you speak of, that post among us in here, are so low in Vit D due to no natural sunlight they need bone protectors to safely type without chipping finger bones... and don't even get me started on their sleep patterns!! They are covered in Cheezel dust, thrive on stalking and criticising ex BB housemates and they don't even know the real names of the people they post with day in day out 24/7! Their "like" count from people they will never meet dictate their worth. And these are the people you are allowing to affect you?!

This sounds like you were referring to the common posters of this thread. We talk about ex hm's, you've also posted your criticisms of us not knowing each other's names and the like system has only been introduced this year. Anyone would think you were referring to us.

I'd like to say that I have not received any pm about you and that I have no idea what all this pming business is about. Just as a poster who posts here and likes to read about past hm's, I felt like your post was mocking us to some extent. Just to clarify whys thought your post was in response to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back