Skip to main content

The Bimbo Twins

Oh you shut the fuck up!

They add a great pink sparkly flavour!

Girls come in many wrappers and I for one embrace that.

I think they will bring a really entertaining sparkle to the house, and I given that I loved watching Bridget, I am sort of hoping they turn out to be a Bridget double act.
Thank goodness someone else is giving them a chance.
I think they're great.

Thank goodness someone else is giving them a chance.
I think they're great.

Same, nothing makes me sadder than watching Team Sisterhood tear down one of their own for no good reason outside the fact they feel jealous, threatened or intimidated.

and Tra just because they hook up does not make it a dating game, the very fact that some of them go in there hoping to find 'love' is just weird to me.

I think those of us who are open to it are all ultimately hoping to find love.

If life has taught me nothing else, I have learned you can find love in the most unlikely of places. To me that would absolutely include the BB House, or the BB audience for that matter. Where ever there are people, there is an opportunity. It is about being open to it.

I think those of us who are open to it are all ultimately hoping to find love.

If life has taught me nothing else, I have learned you can find love in the most unlikely of places. To me that would absolutely include the BB House, or the BB audience for that matter. Where ever there are people, there is an opportunity. It is about being open to it.

Jesus Christ!

I sound like fucking Oprah!!

Ha!

Brigitte?

Nope, not on this level. These girls are just super positive, high on life, crazy ditz express, can't believe they're not on drugs.

blondes_o_156582.gif

Last edited:
Same, nothing makes me sadder than watching Team Sisterhood tear down one of their own for no good reason outside the fact they feel jealous, threatened or intimidated.

Oh please.

I do not feel jealous, threatened or intimidated by them & just because they are female do I have to be in the sisterhood.

To be honest they are making the so called 'sisterhood' seem like facktards.

Just like Julia Gillard who is a complete moron, do I have to support her because she is a female.

Gillard gave women a bad name.

Exactly.
Oh please.

I do not feel jealous, threatened or intimidated by them & just because they are female do I have to be in the sisterhood.

Just like Julia Gillard who is a complete moron, do I have to support her because she is a female.

Well to be fair Kaz, I've never seen you enjoy a female housemate....and there are a few others with similar views in here that never seem to like any females either.

Oh please.

Well first and foremost, I find Julia Gillard an inspiring woman. She came from a working class family, educated herself, worked hard and was voted in as our first female PM. To me that is something as a woman, I respect.

Just because they like different things to you, doesn't make them any less important than you. As far as your questioning whether you want to be in the sisterhood, well that is entirely up to you.

Personally I love being a woman and I am a firm member of our special vagina club.

Exactly.

Well to be fair Kaz, I've never seen you enjoy a female housemate....and there are a few others with similar views in here that never seem to like any females either.

I like Kate BB05, though not her homophobic views. I didn't mind Charne or Stacey.

They actually sounded somewhat more normal in their tone when they just woke up and were speaking to Rohan. They are ok so far - I'm glad they are just playing as one - because to me, they are just one LOL!

I didn't mind them, and will give them a chance. However, they're seeking a specific kind of attention with their blonde cartoonish ways and that always comes with a dose of counter-attention that is part of the deal, so they can lump any negativity they get imo. I'm sure it's not new to them.

They are my fav housemate of all time!

Obviously you are related or you know them because that would have to be one of the most outlandish comments I have heard on the forums in a long time! Favourites of ALL TIME? Puhhhlleezzzzzeeee - they have been in the house for less than 24 hours! Give me a break!

The 3m rule is interesting, but completely hinders any chance of romance.

and what will be the punishment of breaking it? is their bedroom exempted? i am sure last night when one was fluffing the pillow on one side and the other was on the other side, she moved further away when BB instructed them to find the stuffed dog under the pillow.

Back