Skip to main content

The Bimbo Twins

You should stick with this 'in short' approach, it means less scrolling past for the rest of us.

Ha!

Hahahahahaha!

I swear you are fast becoming one of my Top 5 BBB posters!

If I quoted every post of yours that entertains me by either making me think, making me question, or making me laugh, you would report me to Admin for stalking.

Ha!

Hahahahahaha!

I swear you are fast becoming one of my Top 5 BBB posters!

If I quoted every post of yours that entertains me by either making me think, making me question, or making me laugh, you would report me to Admin for stalking.

:) The same goes for you from me, I can never resist a rotter.

What are people's opinions on adults dressing the same?

I find it more than a little weird - I have always disliked when parents do it to twins you are basically robbing them of their separate identities but I find it even weirder than they have chosen to do this voluntarily when they aren't even twins. Wonder when they started doing it?

It is so horribly fake when women who are not bubbly, try to put on that over the top bubbly act.
It's a pity because I bet underneath all those squawks and squeals there is some somewhat clever and interesting girls..
I just cannot for the life of me understand why women do it?
Maybe I am biased, as a woman myself, I find it incredibly annoying, but maybe to men, it is sexy? Or at least tolerable because they are blondes with big boobies.
Individually, they are not that hot, but together, as two blonde girls that look like twins..
I can imagine the men fawning over them for that...
Hopefully they'll settle down and show their real personalities soon.. I'd be interested to see that, and not this stuffed animal carrying, finishing each others sentences crap.

I must say this is one human behaviour that stumps me as well. Surely giving everyone around you an earache is going to dampen the sexiness?

Am trying to bring to mind the 80 year old twins in matching frocks who haunted my childhood to wipe out the associations.

Did they look anything like Bette Davis in "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?" x 2...because I'm sensing something like that on the horizon here.
And the "fecking dogs" was a masterstroke of comedic brilliance. I see bad things happening to those dogs with more dire repercussions than Tahan's hairdryer.

Did they look anything like Bette Davis in "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?" ...
I see bad things happening to those dogs.

They were not prone to lipstick, but incredibly floury with white face powder and two spots of bright pink rouge, so close!

Quite excited now at the thought of what may befall the fluffies!

It is so horribly fake when women who are not bubbly, try to put on that over the top bubbly act.
It's a pity because I bet underneath all those squawks and squeals there is some somewhat clever and interesting girls..
Maybe I am biased, as a woman myself, I find it incredibly annoying, but maybe to men, it is sexy? Or at least tolerable because they are blondes with big boobies.
Individually, they are not that hot, but together, as two blonde girls that look like twins..
I can imagine the men fawning over them for that...
Hopefully they'll settle down and show their real personalities soon.. I'd be interested to see that, and not this stuffed animal carrying, finishing each others sentences crap.

You got it in one. I sort of know them on the outside and they are putting on such an OTT act, it's ridiculous. Talk about playing the game to milk their five minutes of fame. Irritating and demeaning. I only had a look at the show because they were on it, and they made me want to turn it straight back off again. Annoying spoilt brats with no class.

i really want to see their heads fall off.
Ive never seen a head nod so much.

It is weird.
It is like they hav some kind of jitter thing going on

watch then tonight..

nod nod nod nod nod argghhhh

As annoying as they are with their high-pitched squealing, and dressing the same, I actually think they seem like genuinely friendly girls.

They are playing dumb a bit though - I saw a clip where some of the boys convinced them to try to lick their elbows and the girls acted as if they'd never heard of that before. I find it extremely hard to believe someone that old and who is a nurse (or whatever they are) would not have known that most people can't lick their own elbows.

They wont be saved once their up for eviction, I'm sure.

I agree that the girls seem like genuinely nice people and I do not think that they are bimbos.

Can't wait to see them compete on Showdown. They might surprise us all and win!

I think they will be fun to watch. I am just waiting to see how long it takes those stuffed dogs to end up at the bottom of the pool with a rock tied around their neck, though.

Between this and Ben having his Mum's head in his luggage, I think your version of BB would be fantastic (although somewhat macabre :p)!

I loved Tim's comment about the sisters the other night when he said "do people like that really exist"? It would be interesting to see the girls in their day to day lives as I think they are putting on a bit of an act in the house.

I thought they would annoy me by being high maintenance and OTT, but they seem quite relaxed (not dolling themselves up in inches of makeup) and genuinely friendly. I would rather someone lovely and friendly (even if the bimbo giggles annoyed me a little) than someone moody and unfriendly!

They don't seem to have that "Bridgette" side of them - ie, grumpy and chucking a tanty when things don't go their way.

They are straight out of Snog Marry Avoid

My first thought was Beauty and the Geek on steroids! haha!

I think we might see their ugly bitchy side if those fluffy dogs go missing.
In Showdown they were separated despite the fact they are meant to be one person I found that weird
There were scenes where they were chatting normally without all the OTT so it certainly appears to be an act and HM's might find that a good reason to nom them when the time comes

Between this and Ben having his Mum's head in his luggage, I think your version of BB would be fantastic (although somewhat macabre :p)!

I loved Tim's comment about the sisters the other night when he said "do people like that really exist"? It would be interesting to see the girls in their day to day lives as I think they are putting on a bit of an act in the house.

I think a lot of what's going on is faked for BB. I mean, how could one have met and secured a boyfriend and have a job if the other is always beside her?

OK, I know I over-stated it there, but on purpose. I suspect when they are in their normal lives they don't dress alike etc. I think they've done that specially for the whole BB experience.

What the fuck is on these girls' faces?

Do they even make foundation make-up like that?
Thick, pasty, sickly pink...........it looks like calamine lotion. Is it theatre make-up?

They're nice enough girls, but they're not terribly interesting. They're seemingly only there for the sister gimmick and to give a relationship storyline with Caleb.

They are nice girls. Like the girl at my local milk bar, and as boring.

They seem like children. And it's a sickness being that co-dependent, seems a bit like they are permanent adolescents refusing to grow up.

Back