Skip to main content

The Bimbo Twins

I actually really like them, they seem funny. They probably won't last that long though.

They seem genuinely nice girls. They could be more bimbo... But they're not! I like them!

Onya W.A.

We carry the rest of country and now we're carrying BigBro. lol

regarDS

Er, I don't think I can stand a week of them. Then I remembered, even if they get nominated next Tuesday, they'll still be there for another week. The horror, the horror.

However vexing they are or are not we will only get to see about 30 seconds a day of their shrieky doings anyway.

And by having these two in the house we are back to the old days of young dumb and full of c..

Sad...BB had a chance and they are blowing it.

The ratings reflect that

How many of them last night were going on and on about being single and there not being enough choice in the house for them....did I miss when BB officially became a dating game?

Shut the fuck up!

Oh you shut the fuck up!

They add a great pink sparkly flavour!

Girls come in many wrappers and I for one embrace that.

I think they will bring a really entertaining sparkle to the house, and I given that I loved watching Bridget, I am sort of hoping they turn out to be a Bridget double act.

How many of them last night were going on and on about being single and there not being enough choice in the house for them....did I miss when BB officially became a dating game?

Well given there are hook ups every season, I thought dating game element was sort of self explanatory....

As much as I detest them, I must say this...

We've never had a housemate/s quite like them. Not even one. These are by far the most ditzy blonde, bat-shit cray cray, highly strung, but seemingly genuine nut-cases we've ever seen!

Some people are whinging that we've been promised REAL PEOPLE in the house. Representations of REAL AUSTRALIANS.. but I'm really sorry to say that these two crazies do actually represent a proportion of our population...

Blonde bitches be cray cray...
h3242BAA1

They are straight out of Snog Marry Avoid

and Tra just because they hook up does not make it a dating game, the very fact that some of them go in there hoping to find 'love' is just weird to me.

Back