Skip to main content

The Bimbo Twins

I love them, I would probably get along with them a lot if I was in the house. They seem really sweet and fun unlike most the other girls.
I'm not a fan of the twin thing though its so weird!

I love them, I would probably get along with them a lot if I was in the house. They seem really sweet and fun unlike most the other girls.
I'm not a fan of the twin thing though its so weird!

I like them too :) The Bimbo Twins and Heidi are really the only 2/3 girls I like in the house at the moment. The girls this year are just so bland. The guys take the cake this year in my opinion.

i really want to see their heads fall off.
Ive never seen a head nod so much.

It is weird.
It is like they hav some kind of jitter thing going on

watch then tonight..

nod nod nod nod nod argghhhh

Hahaha

Shrink them down and stick 'em on the dashboard. Bobbleheads. Hahahaha

I think I'd like them too, but to be honest, they remind me of someone I once knew... they were pleasant to be around until I wanted to have a serious or intelligent conversation, and suddenly it was as if they shut themselves down to feeling anything other than bubbly cheer. That frustrates me.

They do seem really nice though. They look kind of strange (not really my idea of pretty), but they're nice enough.

Also did anyone else catch their mum's scouse accent in their intro video?

I like them too :) The Bimbo Twins and Heidi are really the only 2/3 girls I like in the house at the moment. The girls this year are just so bland. The guys take the cake this year in my opinion.
But the girls aren't bland...like any of them?
In stark contrast every single guy in there bar Tim or Ben is potplant eye candy.

But the girls aren't bland...like any of them?
In stark contrast every single guy in there bar Tim or Ben is potplant eye candy.

I like Heidi because she speaks her mind and I like the twins because they are really cute and innocent (but will probably become boring). Mikkayla is ok but her voice annoys me.

I don't mind the girls now, they're harmless enough. I think Katie is a bit more ditzier than Lucy but they're both sweet.

I really like these two.

Every girl needs that pink sprinkles friend.

While you would never be mentally challenged by them, there is something super endearing about having a Princess like friend. I have one and her life is based around anything "bling" and she adds a nice sparkle to my life.

I really like these two.

Every girl needs that pink sprinkles friend.

While you would never be mentally challenged by them, there is something super endearing about having a Princess like friend. I have one and her life is based around anything "bling" and she adds a nice sparkle to my life.

Princesses that ride around on imaginary unicorns are even better ;)

Princesses that ride around on imaginary unicorns are even better ;)

Sweet Jesus.

I am still scarred from your *gallops in sprinkles love, farts a rainbow and gallops out* Estelliban bollocks!!!!

They are nice and caring people. One is a nurse. They are a nice addition to the house. I want to see them win Showdown. Who would they take to the presidential room?

You go girls ;)

They are nice and caring people. One is a nurse.

Yeah all nurses are kind and caring.

They are like superheros, but in a really dull uniform with blood and shit on their shoes...

At first I was thinking "Oh gosh, these two are going to be SOOOO annoying" but now I think they're genuinely nice girls. I wish I was so positive.

Sure they're nice and happy all the time but when they're not putting on an OTT act, they're boring and average, which is fine but it doesn't make good viewing. Their interactions with Caleb are hilarious but that's the only time I find them enjoyable to watch.

As with Tim, I didn't like them at first, but they're growing on me.

Bubbly and positive they're a breath of fresh air.

Back