Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Episode Discussion

Yes exactly Lisa is quite hated by swimmers, they saw her as pushy and crassly commercial - i remember being old.
When she never won an Olympic medal, and she was getting so much money doing oats and shit, and raking it in over Olympic medalists and touted as the golden girl, they were generally peeved.

Lisa is nothing like Tzippy. Tziporah is a buxom bra-less off-the-charts-crazy mess of a goddess who gives zero fucks. I LOVE HER! She's different, and that's messing with all their tiny fame-hungry heads.
They are similar in they just don't get why they rub people the wrong way.
Still Lolling.

Tom could go because there's a lot of people that have no clue who he is, and have other favs, so by default, but I think it will be Kate or Nazeem, considering it was mentioned on the show that people were texting their names wrong, BUT considering that Kate has done trials twice in a row now, maybe it's Nazeem?

It doesn't matter if you spell their name wrong, if it's close enough the system still accepts the vote.

Steve Price doesn't understand the grumpy cat thing. "I haven't been grumpy yet". No, it's because you look like him!

I doubt he looks at cat pics.

...I posted this way back on page 41 of this thread... perhaps someone should show Pricey this and he may get it?... cheers.

.."Steve looks like grumpy cat"... says Kate... bwahahahaha!... you be the judge lol!... cheers.
too_good_for_grumpy_cat.jpg

steve-price_0-jpg.52394

Oh, they deserve to lose for going with Kardashian. Seriously?

They are so dumb.

Everyone was talking about Trump last year.

When Julia & Chris was in camp they should have taken away the pillows as punishment.

Lisa is nothing like Tzippy. Tziporah is a buxom bra-less off-the-charts-crazy mess of a goddess who gives zero fucks. I LOVE HER! She's different, and that's messing with all their tiny fame-hungry heads.

YES!!!!!

Bless you! I thought I was the only one who could see her. She's lovely, honest, flawed, funny. I adore her.

Anthony Callea is rooting for Casey to win, with Nazeem or Nat runner-up, that sounds like a good result to me (Nat a bit lower down).

#ThrowbackThursday this time last year I was eating cows intestines and who knows what else, jumping out of a helicopter at 10,000ft, being lowered down dark wells by @shanewarne23 who I thought was a batsman in cricket, jumping into snake tanks and causing trouble with @brendanfevola25 , falling in love with @bonnie_lythgoe #BonnieBonkers and coming up with ridiculous songs like #SnitzelOnMyFace with @jobeth.taylor And all in the African Jungle for over 6 weeks.... #ImACelebrityAU So weird watching this years batch, my advice to them.... Suffer in ya jocks!
1f61d.png
1f61d.png
1f61d.png
Seriously, I'm rooting for #CelebCasey and for close second #CelebNat or #CelebNazeem

hey all - long time and all that ... bored at work today so popped in to see what's what, what's on and who's still hanging :)

missed a bit of last night (mr crimmy wanted to watch first ep of some snoozeworthy ABC gardening show zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)
didnt see them talking about accepting different spellings etc ...

anyone think they are desparate to keep Tziporah in there? and also Nazeem because they know he'll keep getting up Pricey's nose?

I know he's grumpy AF but I'm enjoying Pricey ... finding Tom boring as batshit ... Tziporah is fascinating ... Nazeem's retching is hilarious ... Ash's faces are priceless ...

who the heck is Dane? WHY the heck is Dane??

so Osher's coming in for a flying visit - but its not him in the crate?? who's going to be the one in the crate??

Hi @crimmy :)

I'm enjoying it too. There's no one I hate, but Tom is a waste of money, and Dane shouldn't even be there really. He's harmless, but not entertaining.

I forgot to mention Ash in my above post. I love her, she's up there with Casey, and ahead of Nazeem for me, but they would be a great final three.

what's Tom Arnold ever done really (of note) other than be married to Roseanne Barr?

oh and Jai ... he was on Playschool? he'd have sent the toddlers to sleep surely!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I used to think he was a bit of alright in WaterRats ... and a bit more personality but now he just bores me ...

and the ukelele in the morning would be early morning bbq fuel for me ;)

what's Tom Arnold ever done really (of note) other than be married to Roseanne Barr?
You can tell he thinks he's above this shit. Though obviously his bank balance isn't, otherwise he wouldn't have signed up to this show for bogan Australian peasants clutching for their final (or first) five minutes of fame.

Maureen McCormack was gold, but truely, Tom should have stayed home. He probably requested the notebook so he can use his tortured musings as a chapter in a tell-all book he's convinced people would want to read.

Last edited:
who's going to be the one in the crate??

Keira Maguire is my guess. (It has to be bachelor related to have Osher aka Andrew G there)

Have to laugh at Lisa, she tells them to eat healthy, yet she used to endorse Uncle Tobys crap which is full of sugar etc.

Last edited:
Back