Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2016) - NOW! Discussion

I think Courtney will be the first one to get evicted. I don't think she has the fan base kind of like what happened with Leisel Jones last year.

I can see Jo Beth at least staying half way through in there though Mr. Stickyfingers I do get the impression Jo Beth thinks she is Queen Bee. But I admire your loyalty (crush) to her. Hehe. :laugh:

...haha!... I agree with you Lucas about Jo Beth lasting a bit longer... I wish that people would vote for her to be in some of the challenges though... Val/Paul and Akmal too... they haven't really been put to the test at all have they?... but early days I guess?... me?... a crush on Jo Beth?... you bet your life I have lol!... she'll never win this but I love watching her in the meantime though of course lol!... cheers.

This is probably a bit blasphemous to say on a Big Brother message board but I really do not like Chrissie. Especially when Chrissie and Joel get together. It sort of feels like the mean kids at the table with them two. I get the holier than thou vibe from them both.

Yes, when they started talking like they'd be in the last three for sure (because obviously everyone else is boring) it wasn't a good look.

This is probably a bit blasphemous to say on a Big Brother message board but I really do not like Chrissie. Especially when Chrissie and Joel get together. It sort of feels like the mean kids at the table with them two. I get the holier than thou vibe from them both.
I like Chrissie. I like Joel. But together there is that essence exactly as you describe.
And together they kind of both represent the mentality of what they individually oppose.
Snide and smarm and pulpit condescension.. Its like they both realise that they are articulate and intelligent but want to prove it to each other by being umm "bitchy smart" for want of a better word. They are both better than that.
As you said Lucas, probably a bit blasphemous to say.
But I find their pairing not that enjoyable. Which is a shame.
Because I like both of them.

I can see where you guys are coming from on the Joel & Chrissie dynamic. Individually they are both intelligent and entertaining people, but together there was an overload of smug, and a bit of a Mean Girls vibe going on, which I'm sure they are nothing like in real life, Chrissie especially.

Heather is sweeter and more dorky, and it reigns Joel in a bit more.

I'm on the JoBeth wagon too. Always liked her, more for her singing than her presenting skills. She's a sweet girl and I hope she makes it through these first few eliminations.

Last edited:
I can see where you guys are coming from on the Joel & Chrissie dynamic. Individually they are both intelligent and entertaining people, but together there was an overload of smug, and a bit of a Mean Girls vibe going on, which I'm sure they are nothing like in real life, Chrissie especially.

I think the bitchy gay vibe rubs off on Chrissie and they bounce it off each other. They're just having fun but it obviously does put some people off.

Having said that, Heather is just wrong and far too inexperienced for this role.

OK....Heather is wearing a ghastly red playsuit....who told her she looked good in shorts...

and I think Joel is wearing tights as pants :(

...they've shown quite a lot of extra footage tonight and have also shown Paul Harrigan being told that he is doing the next challenge tomorrow... Heather and Joel are starting to 'gel' better tonight... they are slowly improving with each show in my opinion... cheers.

...I'm liking the Irwins on the show tonight... they are a great family unit... Bob is so looking like his dad Steve as of late... loving the extra footage too... cheers.[DOUBLEPOST=1454929685][/DOUBLEPOST]it's best you keep that piece of paper there too Heather lol!... cheers.

...if they could harness the energy and the enthusiasm that the Irwins have between them they could power a city for a year I reckon... cheers.

[QUOTE="[DOUBLEPOST=1454929685][/DOUBLEPOST]it's best you keep that piece of paper there too Heather lol!... cheers.[/QUOTE]

Yes Heather's foof has featured a fair bit and I think she is starting to notice :( and "protect" her modesty with the tweeting cards.

Do not wear tiny shorts made of flimsy material..do NOT :(

...in the extra footage they are all trying to figure out what Jo Beth's task is... if only she knew lol!... cheers.

...Heather let's us in on the hardest part of Jo Beth's challenge tomorrow... interesting indeed... cheers.

Back