Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2016) - NOW! Discussion

...after Joel's 'balloon' gag I thought that I heard Heather say 'fuck off!'... but I have to be wrong... I just have to be!... cheers.

...whoa!... go Heather!... she's having a big blow-out of how Laurina has 'backed herself in a corner' because of how she's starting to let the others get to her... she also says that it is so wrong how all the others are being relentless with their angst towards her... I like seeing this in Heather... she's starting to sparkle in this show now... cheers.

I totally heard that. Kinda suited her. Made her more real.....laurinas fucks that is.

As for Heathers furious outburst over bonnie? & others two-faced behaviour. go gurl!!!!

...Amen to that Bluefin... Laurina's 'isolation' needs to stop right away or those people will be voted out pretty quick smart by the public methinks!... I'm loving Heather's anger though...she's really doing well in this show as of late... she improves more each day in my opinion... cheers.

...I'm loving Joel's 'behind the scenes' run around the production of the show... so interesting... cheers
i had heard them mention a crew of 450 but didn't realise the scope of what they are doing to produce theshow ... not sure how i thought they brought it all together ... but its a lot bigger in production than i imagined
they should have had clips like that on the first night !

...they had a lot of separate offices just as editing rooms... 7 was it?... imagine how much it costs Channel 10 to make a show like this?... colour me amazed!... cheers.

...they had a lot of separate offices just as editing rooms... 7 was it?... imagine how much it costs Channel 10 to make a show like this?... colour me amazed!... cheers.
let alone what theyve supposedly paid Warnie ..[DOUBLEPOST=1455020228][/DOUBLEPOST]did u notice the resurrection of the Zoosh ad with Heather in it?

...I'm loving Joel's 'behind the scenes' run around the production of the show... so interesting... cheers

i had heard them mention a crew of 450 but didn't realise the scope of what they are doing to produce theshow ... not sure how i thought they brought it all together ... but its a lot bigger in production than i imagined
they should have had clips like that on the first night !

Sounds interesting. And yes, that's the sort of footage that would have been useful as filler on the first show.

I am too over-full of TV to watch it every night currently, but I always enjoy it when I do catch it. My favourite episode was the first night, when Joel did his 'on heavy anti-malaria medication' thing. Have now set the recording thing to tape the repeat of last night's... sounds interesting, ta!

Yes yes yes, they're doing re-enactments. :D

Go Heather. Now! is starting to come into its own now.

This has improved. I couldn't keep watching the first show, that was so bad.
Watched last 2 nights and it was much better, the hosts are still replaceable but not quite as annoying.

Joel's comic timing is great. Heather is nice but often stuffs up her lines, it's her inexperience showing.

the delay on the live crosses back to Australia make for awkward pauses during interviews

Pauls wife was lovely :)

Well I decided to watch NOW after dropping out from watching after Day 2. There seems to be several improvements, e.g. just Joel which I think works better - the same as having just Mike Goldman on BB Uplate worked (but apparently this isn't permanent), Julia and Chris dropping in for a chat, some incorporation of the crew, and best of all more live (and longer) crosses to the camp. This is more like it! The only things missing are putting up tweets on screen when they are being read out and displaying the clock from the main IAC show (for when viewing the camp live).

Hopefully Now! from Sunday and beyond can be more like tonight. Make it happen, Mavroidakis. :)

Back