Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2016) - NOW! Discussion

Mmmmm my recording of this show tonight only caught the last 12 minutes :(

At least they now have the big "NOW" installation sculpture in front of them when they are presenting. Heather is back.

Missed their interview with Akmal. I think he is VERY HAPPY to be out of there.

...those two DJ bimbo's that were on tonight didn't even know that Bonnie had accidentally worn Val's knickers yet they have them on for their views of the show?... why have people on to be interviewed if they haven't even bothered to watch the show?... that sucks!... cheers.

...the 'bug wrangler' is talking about people eating bugs... he reckons that within the next 20 years that we will all be eating cockroaches and grasshoppers as everyday meals instead of chicken! :eek::wtf::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::meh:... (not this bloke mate)... URGH!... cheers.

OK, they just said you can't hold your nose.

I have a conspiracy theory that the massive bruise on Warne's shoulder is from immunisations...however it's been a long time for them to still be there. I think he is getting top ups while he's in there.

Every so often Heather starts to present ok in the mould of Bree from FNL, but then she reverts to the giggling again.

Come to think of it, Bree would be well-suited to a show like this. Might be a bit too much of a BB feel though.

I'm liking that Bonnie and some of the others (Havana?) have watched the UK version before. I like hearing their input in conversations about the trials.

Tomorrow's teams:

Bonnie's team: Brendan, Shane, Anthony and Havana.
Jo Beth's team: Paul, Dean, Laurina and Val.

Someone update me on what they say about laurina... Just curious why this is even being discussed on the show i think.

I'm liking Heather giving the trials a go. The UK version has the Now! team complete every trial, just to make sure they all get done even if the celebs call. It's not so relevant this series when the celebs are all putting in a good effort at the trials, but it could come in handy in a later series.

Warnie is such a whinger. Hope he goes and forfeits any money he was paid. He is a typical spoilt egotistical brat. Never been told no, so chucks a tanty when he has to do stuff he doesn't want to. Grow up you silly twat.

I think Warnie has realised that he might not be invincible on this show tbh. He is sick of the challenges because he was up for a challenge that the public put him up for, so it's made him insecure that he is not the golden boy IMO

Warne is struggling. But I guess he is confused. He is allowed his gaspers of camera, daily stitching on the rug and a quick botox jab on Tuesdays and Fridays. He must figure, if I can do all this, I should be able to do whatever the hell I want to do.
Notice his trial was absent from spiders.
That was another allowance they made for him to agree to appear on the show.

Back