Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2016) - Episode Discussion

...**slam!**... "AND STAY OUT!"... I've only just joined because we had visitors... :bang::rolleyes:... ( don't they know not to visit me when this show is on?)... I managed to hear something about when Chris said "there will be things biting you and snapping at you while you are in there"... (or something similar)... and Anthony couldn't resist yet another cheap shot at Laurina by saying something like "what?... is Laurina here?"... then he laughed at his own comment...

...yeah keep laughing you little pint sized Baboon... you will be going tonight you little twat... seriously... there is nothing worse than when he had to make that remaining joke between the two last standing members of Warnie's 'Boys Club'... he's pathetic... cheers.

...**slam!**... "AND STAY OUT!"... I've only just joined because we had visitors... :bang::rolleyes:... ( don't they know not to visit me when this show is on?)... I managed to hear something about when Chris said "there will be things biting you and snapping at you while you are in there"... (or something similar)... and Anthony couldn't resist yet another cheap shot at Laurina by saying something like "what?... is Laurina here?"... then he laughed at his own comment...

...yeah keep laughing you little pint sized Baboon... you will be going tonight you little twat... seriously... there is nothing worse than when he had to make that remaining joke between the two last standing members of Warnie's 'Boys Club'... he's pathetic... cheers.
Loved the slightly frozen smiles of the Doctor and the Raven.[DOUBLEPOST=1457600961][/DOUBLEPOST]
He's shaving his legs? In the bloody jungle?????
There are no words.

Anthony is going, he is getting his last bit of screentime
I find all of this boys shaving their legs so bizarre, do you know males that do that?
None I know would even think of it - and I have access to 21 year olds
Bike riders, serious ones. But otherwise, no.

I'm so used to watching this show on my own that I'm getting annoyed by my co worker doing a running commentary and I'm not hearing it all.
If you get a quick break and a Target or K-Mart is close by go and grab a big rubber snake from the toy department.
Once back with snake in hand, wrap it round co-workers neck.
No cross words and the message should be understood:p

If you get a quick break and a Target or K-Mart is close by go and grab a big rubber snake from the toy department.
Once back with snake in hand, wrap it round co-workers neck.
No cross words and the message should be understood:p
Nothing like that near the Alfred. She's finished now.

For all we know Laurina could be snappy etc, but we the viewers don't see all of it.

I am betting Anthony is quite nasty in real life, but we aren't shown that.

Hopefully that means, he's on his bike, out of the jungle.
*channelling my inner Julia*
BTW, tell your coworker they're next if they don't shut up. Give the death stare if they ask for what.
I did do a ssh before it started, to no avail.

She probably is. Point is, she wasn't there, wasn't part of the equation AT ALL but he still had to take a swipe. I really dislike people like that.

All he was doing was comparing a snappy crocodile with Laurina. (no not the crocodile part the snappy part.) :p

Back