Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2016) - Episode Discussion

Wholeheartedly agree. In some ways, Julia and Chris are as bad as the rest of them.
I've refrained from saying it for a while now, but gee whiz, the treatment some of these celebs get like they didn't contribute to the problem blows me away. I have a feeling laurina won't get the same treatment. Julia has made comments here and there and I'm like huh? Obviously one needs to be a big star like Shane to get the sucking up treatment.

I'm kind of getting fed up with Julia acting like laurina changed and settled as if she was the problem- you walk into a camp where you are seen less of a celebrity and already decided what you will be in everyone's eyes. You walk into a camp where you have no support network and have to only rely on yourself while pretending all is fine- fuck no! Beyond annoying me now. As if trying to persuade the public to think something that most of us have seen with our own eyes and know exactly what happened.

Wholeheartedly agree. In some ways, Julia and Chris are as bad as the rest of them.

...I so agree with the both of you ladies with this... Laurina and Paul are most probably the only two in that camp that have been their true selves throughout the whole series in my opinion... cheers.

I cant complain about that final 3, although I did like Anthony.

You know its really quite heartwarming and makes you feel good about people in general when you see unexpected friendships develop like Anthony and Fev.

I've really enjoyed the show this year.

I cant complain about that final 3, although I did like Anthony.

You know its really quite heartwarming and makes you feel good about people in general when you see unexpected friendships develop like Anthony and Fev.

I've really enjoyed the show this year.
I totally agree. And I was on that mindset, until julia burst my bubble. But going back to the positive mindset, you're right. It has been a good show. I stand by that one of my fave things this series has been Fev and Anthony's relationship. So unexpected from afar, but so brilliant in the making

...when Julia said to Laurina... "Laurina... it isn't you!... you are in the final!"... I jumped up in the air yelling like an idiot and did a lot of air fist pumps lol!... and yelled out "stick that up your 'Boys Club Warnie!"... lol!... I am such a child... :redface::rolleyes:... cheers.

Interesting they don't raise the fact the boys have changed, they are not as bitchy

...yeah that has really rubbed my feckles the wrong way that they have not shown any of the others ill manners towards Laurina that they all did from the the start... when they get evicted it seems like it's a case of 'what happens in the jungle stays in the jungle' in regards to treating a fellow camp mate in such an ill manner... it really irks me...

Was fev just talking dirty tactics, how to get away with hitting your opponent? Yuck.

...that was a true testament to his character wasn't it?... did you see Paul's face as he was telling them... he almost looked disgusted to me... and here is Fev talking to Laurina at the moment about how she has 'changed' and about how SHE has 'improved' in the last few weeks!!!!!... what a twat!!!!... cheers.

I love Julia's humour, but she has really dropped the ball the past couple of nights. Firstly, talking up Warnie like he's some deity, and tonight trying to get Anthony to talk smack about Laurina.

I honestly think the producers can't believe she's still there over their High Almighty Warnie who is probably getting 100x what Laurina is to appear. They seem to be angling for the public NOT to vote for her to win. As such, I will vote for her haaaaaaa.

Probably the way she acted etc.

We don't get to see everything that is said & done.

...haha!... the thing is that if we could've had 24/7 coverage for us to hear what they all said and to be able to watch the way that they all acted we would've probably stopped watching the show after a week in disillusion and disgust of the way they that they all REALLY are I imagine lol!... cheers.

I love Julia's humour, but she has really dropped the ball the past couple of nights. Firstly, talking up Warnie like he's some deity, and tonight trying to get Anthony to talk smack about Laurina.

I honestly think the producers can't believe she's still there over their High Almighty Warnie who is probably getting 100x what Laurina is to appear. They seem to be angling for the public NOT to vote for her to win. As such, I will vote for her haaaaaaa.

...hahaha!... I could've easily been the one that wrote that post word for word because I totally agree with everything that you said there davidftw... they have been trying to sway the vote in a sense for Laurina not to win it but I am so convinced that there will not be a 'close vote' but a landslide win for Laurina... go you good thing Laurina!!!!... cheers.

...hahaha!... I could've easily been the one that wrote that post word for word because I totally agree with everything that you said there davidftw... they have been trying to sway the vote in a sense for Laurina not to win it but I am so convinced that there will not be a 'close vote' but a landslide win for Laurina... go you good thing Laurina!!!!... cheers.
Go you good thing. Remember for the Sydney Olympics with Roy and HG and the people who made up the songs for the Games? Go you good thing was one of them. Whenever I see the words I laugh.

They're troupers in the trials, credit to them all on that. All season, every single one of them has been amazing. Not one Gillian McKeith or Helen Flanagan amongst them.

Sadly tonight on Survivor the same thing happened to a young girl in one of the tribes. The sports star and the ex military guy did not like the fact that a young blonde woman would dare be opinionated enough to talk back to them and stand up for herself. It's so ugly to see people gang up on someone.

I was also really disappointed in Julia's questions to Shane and Anthony about Laurina. The host of the show seemingly validating their attitudes to Laurina was pretty awful.

Back