Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2016) - Episode Discussion

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
So excited!
I'm bowing out of this thread for now as I'll be watching it about an hour behind, see you all on the other side!
Do a little happy dance for me when Anthony and Val appear.

delcan

Future Real Housewife
Awesome site donor
So excited! I'm hoping the celebs are random in a good way!

I think Fev and Anthony Callea are dead certs, I've got my fingers crossed for Warnie and Melissa Tzautkz (?sp). I'm going check out now cos I'm QLD

jessy_girl

Yay, here just in time!

I pretty much agree with everyone else's guesses. The 90s tv star must be either Melissa Tkautz or Toni Pearon, not sure which. Probably Melissa.

jessy_girl

I mostly want to know who the Hollywood hearth throb is as that one has eluded me completely so far.

I do suspect that the Hollywood part will be tenuous, as will possibly the heart throb.

mutleyp

Well Endowed Member
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
Yay, here just in time!

I pretty much agree with everyone else's guesses. The 90s tv star must be either Melissa Tkautz or Toni Pearon, not sure which. Probably Melissa.
Toni Pearon now thats a name I haven't heard in a long time[DOUBLEPOST=1454225445][/DOUBLEPOST]
I mostly want to know who the Hollywood hearth throb is as that one has eluded me completely so far.

I do suspect that the Hollywood part will be tenuous, as will possibly the heart throb.
Old Baywatch is my guess