Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2016) - Episode Discussion

(Half an hour behind so not looking at any other posts yet)

Anthony and Brendan doing amazingly in this challenge! I'm still predicting final two (with Fev to win).

...when they were showing them all of the trials that they had to do I wonder if they were more appreciative of Laurina's amazing efforts?... Paul would've been amazed and told her 'well done!'... but the other?... I seriously doubt it somehow... cheers.

I'm kind of getting fed up with Julia acting like laurina changed and settled as if she was the problem- you walk into a camp where you are seen less of a celebrity and already decided what you will be in everyone's eyes. You walk into a camp where you have no support network and have to only rely on yourself while pretending all is fine- fuck no! Beyond annoying me now. As if trying to persuade the public to think something that most of us have seen with our own eyes and know exactly what happened.

I'm kind of getting fed up with Julia acting like laurina changed and settled as if she was the problem- you walk into a camp where you are seen less of a celebrity and already decided what you will be in everyone's eyes. You walk into a camp where you have no support network and have to only rely on yourself while pretending all is fine- fuck no! Beyond annoying me now. As if trying to persuade the public to think something that most of us have seen with our own eyes and know exactly what happened.
Wholeheartedly agree. In some ways, Julia and Chris are as bad as the rest of them.

Fev did comment that snake pit was the one trial he could never do @Mr Stickyfingers , you may have missed that, I hope they showed her in the creepy cave too. Seems like they showed all the trials?

...thanks for that kxk... I did actually hear that but I was talking about the other 45,000 trials that she did in order to feed them all lol!... I should've stated that more clearly in my original post... my bad... cheers.

Back