Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2016) - Episode Discussion

He said a few weeks ago he couldn't believe Laurina was still there - it would have gutted him to have her outstay him, I think. Their perception of her in camp and what they are assuming we're seeing and/or thinking out here watching is so far off, it must be a reality check/shock for all of them as they get booted out.

He said a few weeks ago he couldn't believe Laurina was still there - it would have gutted him to have her outstay him, I think. Their perception of her in camp and what they are assuming we're seeing and/or thinking out here watching is so far off, it must be a reality check/shock for all of them as they get booted out.
I'd be feeling a tad nervous thinking about what I'd said etc.

I'd be feeling a tad nervous thinking about what I'd said etc.
Thats the thing about shows like BB and Get me out of here. They are less objective based than say Survivor.
Its more sitting around and talking. More the days and weeks pass,the more you just blurt stuff without any filter as you would in real life.
All you basically do is sit around and talk. So your real self tends to come out.

Thats the thing about shows like BB and Get me out of here. They are less objective based than say Survivor.
Its more sitting around and talking. More the days and weeks pass,the more you just blurt stuff without any filter as you would in real life.
All you basically do is sit around and talk. So your real self tends to come out.
Some of those real selves are not nice.

I am a viewer torn.
1. I don't really like Anthony that much BUT his charity totally deserves to get every single cent it can and based on that I would be happy for him to win
2. I don't like Laurina most of the time, she is very fake, but she has hung in there and put it up the "boys club".
3. Chief is such a sweet guy but I feel like he could have been a bit more entertaining
4. Fev has surprised me with his openess and willing to take ownership of all his past crap.

I don't know who I want to win.

I think I want Laurina to win, not because I love her, but she has dealt with crap in there and I like her toughness.
And the others all have issues -
Anthony would still be bitching if there was anyone to bitch with, he has been saved from himself purely by being given that secret task with Fev, and that gave him an entry to the boys club.
Anthony I don't like much, don't hate him, he does nothing for me.I do not like his attitude to modern music producers, he is kind of a dinosaur.
Chief, is lovely, sweet, kind and in the end a bit boring. Cruised through this.
Fev, yes he is on the redemption path, well done, seems fun & nice-ish, but he is still a boofhead who kicked his own career into a gutter.

Laurina wins by default, nobody else deserves it:)

Anthony goes next. He is a support act at best.

What did Anthony say about Laurina? I missed it. Damned phone calls at work.
Chris was mentioning what would be in there (I think, was only half listening as I do whenever he speaks) Anthony said, "so like Laurina then" something about snapping

Back