Skip to main content

Housemate #2 - Tahan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her twitter has been made private

yeh it has...when i went on it before it wasnt private...was a pretty boring page though just had loads of promo modelling pics...hope this doesnt mean she will just be another pot plant that sits around all day..

means someone is deleting, changing their pages. intriguing really. I know not many people who give out their passwords for social media. In the fear of being fraped! lol

I wasn't saying the housemates BB is choosing aren't media-hungry and I wouldn't doubt the producers are trying to find HM with media appeal. All I was saying is it is easy to get a profile on this site and I doubt Big Brother used it to find housemates. The people who go on this website are the type to like and audition for reality television shows.

Though as far as I'm concerned Big Brother has never had a cast without the hot, aspiring models in it. Even the first season had the young hunks and bimbo blondes. All I care about is 'are they entertaining?' I agree with anyone waiting for the series to start before judging. Big Brother did promise they were 'casting older' this year, and there are 10+ more housemates in which they can do good on that promise.

When you think about it 'older' housemates are less likely to do the crazy stuff or reveal too much. The young hotties not only look better they are more entertaining too, well usually.

When you think about it 'older' housemates are less likely to do the crazy stuff or reveal too much. The young hotties not only look better they are more entertaining too, well usually.

Haha reveal what? what channel 9 lets us see? its so censored these days it doesnt really matter who goes in

means someone is deleting, changing their pages. intriguing really. I know not many people who give out their passwords for social media. In the fear of being fraped! lol

That's if they are even their real accounts. Makes sense they are FAKE if they are filled with modelling images.

In this world of social media and the internet, it just makes sense that BB would use these outlets to promote the show and its cast.

The promo made me hate her the second I heard the line about her fake lashes being the same as Kim Kardashian's. My hope for the series is that she smashes Joanne from BB03's record of 86% of the vote to evict (or 14% to save depending on the way of voting this year).

Haha reveal what? what channel 9 lets us see? its so censored these days it doesnt really matter who goes in

LOL - So So true.

Last years show felt like someone high up at Ch9 said "You can have the show but we will control all aspects and make it super family friendly". They even beeped out swear words in the confidential show.

The promo made me hate her the second I heard the line about her fake lashes being the same as Kim Kardashian's. My hope for the series is that she smashes Joanne from BB03's record of 86% of the vote to evict (or 14% to save depending on the way of voting this year).

Same! Can't stand her already. I hope she goes early too

when you start typing tahan in google lew fatt comes up straight after instantly...no ordinary australian every day jo. if you type your name in google you would have to type the whole thing.

Actually, having read the NT article, I'm not very impressed at all. A MASSIVE con. Nothing 'country bumkin' about her. Disappointing.

Regardless of all these profiles, etc. how do we know that they didn't audition properly because they probably did. I think how they have the profiles is bullshit but we shouldn't presume too much.

I don't care too much about casting older housemates, but I do think it is good to have a bit of variety in the cast. I honestly wouldn't care if we got a house of 24 year olds, so long as there was a good variety in their personalities and backgrounds. It's a bit of a let down when so far, the trend for this year's housemates is to fit the stereotypical housemate mold that we've seen so many times before.

In many cases, older housemates become wet blankets and they are forced into the "parent" role. If they do cast older housemates, they can avoid this by casting all housemates across a broad age range. Have a few in their 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s. Casting a token older housemate for "diversity" is not as fun in reality as it is on paper.

I will reserve my true judgement until the show begins. We still have 12 housemates remaining and it's hard to really tell what people will be like until they are in that house anyway. Sometimes the ones who appear the most unique and interesting end up being the dullest, and the ones who look like your typical boring fame hungry housemate end up becoming the breakout star of the season. However, as a general rule, I don't get excited about housemates who fit "the mold", because they are typical and so often dull - last year's intruders being a prime example.

[video=youtube;DQvuW1PBNzo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQvuW1PBNzo[/video]
Well this was on her profile..

It says on her starnow profile that she's worked in TV and film projects before and its her passion to work within the industry... Blah blah blah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back