Skip to main content

Housemate #2 - Tahan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep she is HOTTTTT!!!! liking the housemates more than last years so far... they seem to have more layers/ interesting stories.. Lets hope the rest are just as interesting and diverse...so we get no pot plants this year!!
Trust me, I doubt we're going to see much more of their personalities beyond these video packages.

"The lashes I got are the same one Kim Kardashian uses"

takeitback.gif

Oh ffs, the auditions bullshit is so ridiculous. I feel bad for those who actually really want to be there.

I know - makes me physically sick to be honest with you. I'll probably start going to starnow when I start watching The X Factor just to make sure they are not models either LOL! ;-)

Everyone can put up a profile on starnow, and Im guessing anyone who wants to be famous will apply for Big Brother. I'm also pretty sure Starnow put an ad up for "housemates" for a gold coast property too.

My cat has a starnow page :D

I'm not sure what sort of model she is, she's only 5ft 8in, Charlotte and Alex would boot her off ANTM for being a short arse, just saying

Everyone can put up a profile on starnow, and Im guessing anyone who wants to be famous will apply for Big Brother. I'm also pretty sure Starnow put an ad up for "housemates" for a gold coast property too.

This is bullshit. So much for diversity. But just to clarify, anyone can join StarNow. It is a massive pool full of some bodies and nobodies. :p but I am finding it hard to believe that of them have profiles. Coincidence, I think not.

My cat has a starnow page :D

I'm not sure what sort of model she is, she's only 5ft 8in, Charlotte and Alex would boot her off ANTM for being a short arse, just saying

She's probably a cougar girl or a grid girl

Everyone try going to her profile on StarNow. It has been taken down. :p hahah

Wtf? do Big Brother have access to delete starnow profiles? they must ask for the HM passwords because ive dealt with starnow and they take at least a day to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back