Skip to main content

Housemate #2 - Tahan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monisha has a facebook page, but im not gonna be bothered posting it, its pretty boring and cant find Tahan on it.

I am still confident this is going to be the best season.

I didn't wait a year to sledge it before the show even fucking starts.

I for one love beautiful people and many of my friends balance modelling with a normal working life.

Some of you must live in a boring ugly arsed fishbowl.

I don't think it really matters that anybody can put a profile up on this site, but it does say a lot about the housemates that are going in to the house. It tells me a lot about their motives for going on big brother, and what type of people most of them are: famewhores looking for an easy leg up in the entertainment/media/fashion fields. The amount of housemates from last year who went into presenting roles on TV and Radio after the show was over says it all. It would certainly be nice for there to be people without this pretense, but I suppose that's just not what reality TV attracts.

They could still be interesting housemates - this year's BBUK housemates are generally quite open about their self-serving motives for going on the show, but at least they're an overall interesting cast. It's still quite disheartening though.

And I'd like to know why they had to take her profile down, and not Matt's. I wonder if the star now profiles for the rest of the housemates will be taken down now. :p

I've got a funny feeling about these house mates the twist might play a role hmm I'm on to my sources now

It'll be interesting to see who is the next housemate will be tomorrow night. They are probably scrambling to get all these pages down if the other housemates have them. This could be a part of the twist and maybe it isn't a coincidence but they meant for that to happen. Meh I don't care, I am still excited for BB13.

And I'd like to know why they had to take her profile down, and not Matt's. I wonder if the star now profiles for the rest of the housemates will be taken down now. :p

Tahan's listed mobile and email contacts, Matt's didn't. That's my theory.

StarNow is not a modelling site (though it attracts a fair lot of models), it's a talent pool site (a bit like a recruitment agency). I even had one a few years ago. It's not hard to get one.

Point is.. If you where as they say... The everyday ordinary Aussie.. Joe blo
Not looking for any sort of shot in the spot light..fame and career or chance in media..
You just work at your 9 to 5 job in the burbs.. Living your normal life and think...
Well I'm going to give this show a shot, a stab in the dark as a life changer and experience...
Well so far.. This shows not the place to go.
Cause a they want are the talent hungry people with a sparkle in their eye and some good looks with a good background story to fall on

I am still confident this is going to be the best season.

I didn't wait a year to sledge it before the show even fucking starts.

I for one love beautiful people and many of my friends balance modelling with a normal working life.

Some of you must live in a boring ugly arsed fishbowl.

Do you have any ugly friends or do you choose to only hang around good looking people?

It was too quick a take down, which means someone had access to her account/password. prob even Tahan through a BB crew member. Matt might have told them to fuck off! lol

Point is.. If you where as they say... The everyday ordinary Aussie.. Joe blo
Not looking for any sort of shot in the spot light..fame and career or chance in media..
You just work at your 9 to 5 job in the burbs.. Living your normal life and think...
Well I'm going to give this show a shot, a stab in the dark as a life changer and experience...
Well so far.. This shows not the place to go.
Cause a they want are the talent hungry people with a sparkle in their eye and some good looks with a good background story to fall on

I do agree but they better not be dumb people who treat bb as a chance to get a tan and do little else.

Last years were good.

Bbuk has good housemates but judging by the amount they have to remove and have leave I'd say their psych evaluations are a bit lax or they pick people on the brink of insanity which would never happen here

Omigosh its Tahny :eek: I thought it was weird when she disappeared from my friends list, she has a little sister Monisha that looks just like her :eek:

Ad is airing now "I'm just a down to earth girl from Darwin" what bullshit! she's a rich model who has a V8 Supercar boyfriend who travels the world, hangs out with celebs and admires the Kardashians. hmmm Big Brother

I wasn't saying the housemates BB is choosing aren't media-hungry and I wouldn't doubt the producers are trying to find HM with media appeal. All I was saying is it is easy to get a profile on this site and I doubt Big Brother used it to find housemates. The people who go on this website are the type to like and audition for reality television shows.

Though as far as I'm concerned Big Brother has never had a cast without the hot, aspiring models in it. Even the first season had the young hunks and bimbo blondes. All I care about is 'are they entertaining?' I agree with anyone waiting for the series to start before judging. Big Brother did promise they were 'casting older' this year, and there are 10+ more housemates in which they can do good on that promise.

Do you have any ugly friends or do you choose to only hang around good looking people?

You really are obsessed with this beauty thing aren't you?

Go put on a face mask and get an early night, you will feel better about yourself after a good sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back