Skip to main content

Housemate #2 - Tahan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of all these profiles, etc. how do we know that they didn't audition properly because they probably did. I think how they have the profiles is bullshit but we shouldn't presume too much.

Prove it... It is a pretty well known fact the world over that BB will often recruit HM's from talent agencies/twitter/FB/MySpace/Bars/The media... You'd be a complete fool to believe that HM's are only picked out of the traditional audition process... This type of casting is common place across pretty much all reality shows that cast "everyday people"... Idol/The X Factor/Survivor/Biggest Looser have been doing it for years...

It is safe to say that both Matt and Tahan have been planted...

Actually, having read the NT article, I'm not very impressed at all. A MASSIVE con. Nothing 'country bumkin' about her. Disappointing.

Agreed.

And that older aboriginal woman she was hugging wasn't her mum was it? The article says her mum won "Miss Congeniality award in Miss Hawaiian Tropic in 1995". For some reason I assumed for mum was Malaysian and her dad Aboriginal, not the other way around.

Prove it... It is a pretty well known fact the world over that BB will often recruit HM's from talent agencies/twitter/FB/MySpace/Bars/The media... You'd be a complete fool to believe that HM's are only picked out of the traditional audition process... This type of casting is common place across pretty much all reality shows that cast "everyday people"... Idol/The X Factor/Survivor/Biggest Looser have been doing it for years...

It is safe to say that both Matt and Tahan have been planted...

I know that they may have been planted. It has been done previously but I just wanted to point out that just because they have profiles on talent agencies doesn't necessarily mean that they have been recruited that way. And sorry, a bit of a contradiction.

Agreed.

And that older aboriginal woman she was hugging wasn't her mum was it? The article says her mum won "Miss Congeniality award in Miss Hawaiian Tropic in 1995". For some reason I assumed for mum was Malaysian and her dad Aboriginal, not the other way around.

To be completely honest, for a person with an aboriginal mother and a Malaysian father, she looks a little too anglo-saxon (her eyes and stature). If one of her parents were anglo-saxon, I'd believe it, but with so much cultural diversity so close in her bloodlines, she doesn't look like the offspring of parents such as those.

I know that they may have been planted. It has been done previously but I just wanted to point out that just because they have profiles on talent agencies doesn't necessarily mean that they have been recruited that way. And sorry, a bit of a contradiction.

It doesn't... However it is a pretty solid indication... I've been in the global BB community long enough to know what I'm talking about...

To be completely honest, for a person with an aboriginal mother and a Malaysian father, she looks a little too anglo-saxon (her eyes and stature). If one of her parents were anglo-saxon, I'd believe it, but with so much cultural diversity so close in her bloodlines, she doesn't look like the offspring of parents such as those.

Perhaps it's her grandmother and one of her parents was also mixed race...

both HM have instagrams too but they are on private, so whoever said they were friends with them on facebook might have access

It doesn't... However it is a pretty solid indication... I've been in the global BB community long enough to know what I'm talking about...

It is because of the evidence that supports it like the profiles and considering the photos on their profiles they definitely are dodgy. :p and I respect that you have been apart of the community for ages.

You need to read up on genetics and biology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back