Skip to main content

Housemate #2 - Tahan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would put one through her in an instant ... but, she seems pretentious or something. Don't think I'm going to like her but I'll reserve my judgement.

So we got two pretty ones going in so far. Well, what if there were half models/actors/sports people and half regular joes from the auditions.

We make the pretty half 'haves' and the others 'have-nots'. This would make the 'have nots' crazy envious and the 'haves' egos would burst. Through out the time, give the 'haves' all sorts of treats and feed their egos. At the same time make the 'have-nots' think they are the ones that are 'half way out' HMs.

Then after a few weeks give the 'have nots' the power to evict some of the 'haves' based on what they have seen of them. The pretty people can plead before the 'have nots' why they should be saved. I want the house to be an emotional mess with at least two HMs begging to leave and one going over the wall.

So we got two pretty ones going in so far. Well, what if there were half models/actors/sports people and half regular joes from the auditions.

We make the pretty half 'haves' and the others 'have-nots'. This would make the 'have nots' crazy envious and the 'haves' egos would burst. Through out the time, give the 'haves' all sorts of treats and feed their egos. At the same time make the 'have-nots' think they are the ones that are 'half way out' HMs.

Then after a few weeks give the 'have nots' the power to evict some of the 'haves' based on what they have seen of them. The pretty people can plead before the 'have nots' why they should be saved. I want the house to be an emotional mess with at least two HMs begging to leave and one going over the wall.

*like*

Whoever made the cover story on Tahan you need to ad this picture to it and quote her "down to earth girl from Darwin" for the lols

tahan.jpg

I want to see HMs whose bank accounts AREN'T as big as their egos, who AREN'T already in any way a competitive show-pony.

Enough already of the HMs who are half-way up the social ladder! Give us some HMs who are ordinary average people with an interesting personality. FFS, out of the thousands that audition, you can't tell me that the only interesting personalities are those already rubbing shoulders with 'those in the know'.

Pffft

Oh.. her intro video finally aired in Perth today during Mornings. Still haven't seen Matt's

I am still confident this is going to be the best season.

I didn't wait a year to sledge it before the show even fucking starts.

I for one love beautiful people and many of my friends balance modelling with a normal working life.

Some of you must live in a boring ugly arsed fishbowl.

I agree. I'm going to wait to watch it and love it even if it is bad because even bad BB makes great watching. lol.

"She's gorgeous so there will probably be lots of popularity from guys but girls might be intimidated,''

Monisha said.

Oh great, here we go. If the girls hate her it will "obviously" be because they're jealous. :rolleyes:

Lmfao

But she's already caused a stir on social media after using the word 'budju' in her Big Brother promotional video.

Originally an Aboriginal translation for 'vagina' the word's meaning can be used as social term to classify a good looking person.
Hahahahahahaha

Oh I thought "Tahan" would be some HOT ARAB GUY, instead it's some skinny ****ry girl with a chubby face.

For some reason I am getting TJ2007 vibes from Tahan. Maybe its just because she is a young girl in her early 20's from Darwin but I feel like she is the type to take no shit and she could be a bit of a firecracker. I am hoping so anyway.

Her boyfriend seems like a nice catch, I too would feel so proud if my boyfriend had 'sleeps with' and my twitter handle. Classy, she can do better.

Hopefully she hooks in and embarasses him on national telly.

I liked that she disobeyed big brother and jumped in the spa... But that's about it. Hopefully she'll make some good TV.

I feel a bit sorry for her because honestly she could be the world's nicest chick but women get their claws out when someone is naturally good looking and confident.
She's a bit of a princess but I think she probably wears her heart on her chest a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back