Skip to main content

Housemate #2 - Tahan

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're probably going to start removing all HM's from Starnow before Sunday now, so we'll never know about the rest.

oh great, if she "parties with the stars" she's probably gonna be like Ava and act like she's something special.

just need an Asian and we've got the complete multicultural diversity set! :D

They're probably going to start removing all HM's from Starnow before Sunday now, so we'll never know about the rest.

It should have already been done. Fair enough I've probably got accounts I've forgotten about but if you asked me about specific sites I'd probably remember.

Aafasd these people that they are casting.. Are nothing like the Regina bird and Chrissy swan from 03 that they always say they are "looking for" from the auditions.. That's what makes me made.

I'm starting to have doubts of this BB series... I want to see real Aussies not models looking for free national exposure.

I'm starting to have doubts of this BB series... I want to see real Aussies not models looking for free national exposure.

This.

Does anyone have the link to the audition ad? What were they looking for again?

That may be so but it will still remain on google - it just won't show up when you click on it so they can't get away with it that easily ;)

StarNow is not a modelling site (though it attracts a fair lot of models), it's a talent pool site (a bit like a recruitment agency). I even had one a few years ago. It's not hard to get one.

StarNow is not a modelling site (though it attracts a fair lot of models), it's a talent pool site (a bit like a recruitment agency). I even had one a few years ago. It's not hard to get one.
The point is that this where the producers are looking for their HM's, not at auditions.

Be that as it may, so far two out of two HMs are aspiring models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back