Skip to main content

Hi @gemmasixfootsix!!

Welcome Gemma it's always great to have housemates come on, especially when they were around here before being on the show

My eviction was rather traumatic I was very numb and almost passed out.... The lawson thing is tricky... I don't agree with it but we did get close in auditions so he's my friend.... I would liken it to if your brother cheats you tell him ges a dick but ultimately you have his back
Your eviction had me throwing tomatoes at my tv, and anything else I could get my hands on. I think I threw my lounge. Which reminds me, I need a new one.

@gemma6foot6 are you a survivor fan, I just noticed on your twitter that Rupert follows you and he follows anyone that follows him, so you must of followed him in the first place and therefore that would mean that you are a survivor fan right?
Huge survivor fan... Part of the reason I tried out for bb was coz I couldn't be on survivor I love reality TV I'm a bb and survivor superfan

But remember, the public didn't vote her out. The heathen HMs did. She made her short time in the house more memorable than several of those who left after her. It worked!
No the public did vote her (and Jake) out.... I remember there being alot of people wanting to evict her... Not being 'mean' I'm just stating what was happening at the time. She was up against Skye, Travis and David and I had a good laugh when Gemma said "I think it's cos people couldn't trust Jake" because his little showmance with Skye probably brought in most of their votes anyway.

I don't think Gemma would have been evicted first if it hadn't been for the pairs thing. Her strategy was actually not the worst strategy in terms of surviving the first few evictions, and making it to the halfway point, but perhaps not the best strategy in terms of surviving long term, as it had the potential to turn a large percentage of the public against her. Unfortunately, having the public vote on the pairs, and then forcing the housemates to vote one out of the lowest scoring pair spelt her doom. I actually think that a lot of the votes that Jake and Gemma got that first week were because of Gemma alone, especially when one considers that Jake fans would probably have been easy on the voting because they knew that he would survive the eviction even if Gemma and Jake placed last. I think it says a lot that Gemma is one of the more memorable first evictees of recent times. She definitely had a lot more to give and I think it was unfortunate she was evicted first.

My question is how do you think your gameplan would have unfolded as the weeks went on had you survived that first eviction? I think playing the shitstirrer the first few weeks and having the housemates turn against you would have eventually given way to you exposing a more vulnerable side, which would have endeared you to the public, just as we saw in 2012 when the house turned against Estelle. Did these sorts of things cross your mind in terms of a long term strategy?

Also... What was PRISUS like? What thoughts went through your head when Prisus embraced you with her privine and unconditional love?
Priya and I had the best moments in there together none were aired she is hilarious and fun I will tell you all later

No the public did vote her (and Jake) out.... I remember there being alot of people wanting to evict her... Not being 'mean' I'm just stating what was happening at the time. She was up against Skye, Travis and David and I had a good laugh when Gemma said "I think it's cos people couldn't trust Jake" because his little showmance with Skye probably brought in most of their votes anyway.

I have a memory like an elephant, and I can't recall anyone wanting to evict the wonderful @gemma6foot6.

Priya and I had the best moments in there together none were aired she is hilarious and fun I will tell you all later

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GzOQ7T4.gif

I think if it were down to Gemma and Jake - Tim's HM and wannabe rapper - the vote would be very close with the public. Not everyone liked her but at least they felt SOMETHING and that's what many voters like. They knew she'd cause shit and try to start drama which for a viewer is entertaining. Jake left with 7% of the vote the first time he faced the public alone. Only Marina got a lower save percentage. That says a lot. And this is coming from someone who didn't always get what Gemma was doing (as in her strategy) in the house.

Back