Hi @gemmasixfootsix!!

It better be....

giphy.gif

Can't take this not being real.
I know!! Ugh.
Well I have to go to bed now. Hopefully she will jump in and play. :biggrin:

Hi everybody,
It's gemma 6foot6 here (the real deal)
I can answer some of your questions but like a little turtle if I get scared or hate...I'll go into my shell
Excited to answer as many questions as I can

I'm thrilled you have come out of your shell :)

I really did like you and didn't want you to be the one evicted, I think people misunderstood you and took your directness personally at times. How do you think the hm's saw you?

Hi everybody,
I can answer some of your questions but like a little turtle if I get scared or hate...I'll go into my shell

Will you catch up with Lawson in Perth?

Hi everybody,

Not to be that guy (no, not... Tom, was it?) but if you're legit, could you please Tweet something about joining the forums?

I'm thrilled you have come out of your shell :)

I really did like you and didn't want you to be the one evicted, I think people misunderstood you and took your directness personally at times. How do you think the hm's saw you?
Exactly as you said I was misinterpreted a lot in there. I was honest and just trying to fit in.. When they said that they didn't like me for me I said well screw it... I'm not dimming my spark for you and I did my own thing... I didn't know that the HMs would be voting me out

Back