Skip to main content

Hi @gemmasixfootsix!!

@gemma6foot6

I'm going to be HONEST HERE and say I didn't get your strategy AT ALL, at least, its execution. But I liked that you were actually trying to entertain US as a voting public, which is why I was so annoyed you ASCENDED from the house rather than your partner, Jake.

As the weeks went I really missed having you in the house because you were so much more entertaining than some of the deadweight that passed through, and still are in there. Can't you just step over jump the fence and go back in, sis?

MEANWHILE, I have a question; what was it like being in the PRESENCE of PRISUS? :inlove:

Exactly as you said I was misinterpreted a lot in there. I was honest and just trying to fit in.. When they said that they didn't like me for me I said well screw it... I'm not dimming my spark for you and I did my own thing... I didn't know that the HMs would be voting me out
Good on you, girl!! And thanks for representing for all the tall chicks out here!!

Don't wanna be 'that guy' (shout out to Tom) but here I go..

What in Prisus name possessed you to come up with this strategy of 'fake tears'? Surely you watched last year and how critical people were of Tully who cried A LOT. I'm glad you take time to come and chat here but that was ridiculous IMO.

You were one of the best housemates of this season and one of the prettiest might I add, @gemma6foot6. This season needed a housemate like you - plot stirring, cheeky and interesting. You should've been in the house right now. If it weren't for the housemates choosing an evictee I'm sure you would've been saved.

Your eviction was the first gunshot wound of this season's BB, followed by Sandra and Jason's eviction. Oh, not to mention, having the most mundane housemates roaming in the house instead & in the final weeks. :thumbsdown:

Last edited:
@gemma6foot6

I'm going to be HONEST HERE and say I didn't get your strategy AT ALL, at least, its execution. But I liked that you were actually trying to entertain US as a voting public, which is why I was so annoyed you ASCENDED from the house rather than your partner, Jake.

As the weeks went I really missed having you in the house because you were so much more entertaining than some of the deadweight that passed through, and still are in there. Can't you just step over jump the fence and go back in, sis?

MEANWHILE, I have a question; what was it like being in the PRESENCE of PRISUS? :inlove:
My strategy started thru necessity I knew the HMs didn't like me and I would be up every week for noms so I just decided to be as entertaining and dramatic as I could because I knew the only way australia was going to make a connection was to be seeing me... Although I did feel a little bit all over the place .. It was hard to maintain myself and cause conflict at the same time

@gemma6foot6

At the time you were in the house, I really was not a fan of yours. However, I was SICKENED by your eviction. NO ONE deserves to be treated like that. Would you be able to describe your emotions at the time for us?

And since your eviction, on social media and elsewhere, I have really come to see you for who you are - a lovely and interesting individual. I'm sure that if you'd had a few more weeks in the House you'd have captured more of our hearts. You're clearly a unique and beautiful person. It's a shame we have so many idiots in the House, you would stand so much taller than them ;).

What was your take on CLAWSON? I'm sure your reaction in the House would have been PRICELESS!

My strategy started thru necessity I knew the HMs didn't like me and I would be up every week for noms so I just decided to be as entertaining and dramatic as I could because I knew the only way australia was going to make a connection was to be seeing me... Although I did feel a little bit all over the place .. It was hard to maintain myself and cause conflict at the same time

Thanks for the answer! xo

Perhaps they just didn't GET you, you seemed more mature and 'with it' than the general mix in there.

You NAILED SKYE immediately, by the way.

Yes I think I would have done better as a single. I think maybe jake being rims housemate may have cost us votes coz no 1 trusted him... Maybe

I definitely agree with the sentiment that you would've done better on your own. The pairs thing was a little restricting for you, it seemed, which is a shame. I really felt your excitement for being in the Big Brother house, and I appreciate that you were trying to bring some (now, much needed!) entertainment into the house. I really felt for you when the house turned against you, even before that shitty way you were evicted. At least the Gemma Curse is something you can be proud of, as well as the way you've handled yourself post-eviction.

@gemma6foot6
I've heard that you'd like Priya and David in the final 3. Who is the other HM?
Was Skye hard to live with, like some other evictees are suggesting?
I read that you changed your username to gemma6foot6 from gemma6foot5, are you still growing because of your marfan syndrome?
What's it like being back at work...do all the patients recognise you?nurse.gif

I definitely agree with the sentiment that you would've done better on your own. The pairs thing was a little restricting for you, it seemed, which is a shame. I really felt your excitement for being in the Big Brother house, and I appreciate that you were trying to bring some (now, much needed!) entertainment into the house. I really felt for you when the house turned against you, even before that shitty way you were evicted. At least the Gemma Curse is something you can be proud of, as well as the way you've handled yourself post-eviction.
Thank you... Yeah the Gemma curse was crazy!!! I think I was 7 for 7 until lawson went not including marina because she was an intruder

Back