Skip to main content

Hi @gemmasixfootsix!!

Something that irks me about this is the fact you speak ill of Travis and Skye, two people that are branded 'attention seekers' and have genuinely shaken the house up, yet you said yourself you were putting on fake tears to get attention and make the show about you...

She has the insight of actually being with them for 24/7 though. She was upfront about her strategy to US, whereas Skye is seeking attention in the most irritating ME ME ME way imaginable.

While I'm kind of enjoying her fruitiness at the moment, it'd be an absolute drain to be around a showpony for that long.

Hey @gemma6foot6 Did your game plan long term revolve around causing conflict and did you take any ideas from past survivor or BB players who perhaps had similar strategies?
Yes, my favourite moments were the fights last year... I wanted to cause fights this year.... Lots of them were terrified of conflict ... That made it hard for me

She is a brat and very "high school " nasty at times... None of that was shown

Mm, yeah, can totally see that now for sure. I mean, a lot of us picked up on it early on, but at that point it was only you, really, that had said anything about it. You definitely called it. As you said, her edit has changed now, which makes me happy because at least early opinions like yours are being validated.

Sorry but skye was horrible to live with... Her edit up until last week was completely one sided.

Gemma, to be completely honest I get sheep-like mentality from you. When the whole Clawson thing came to light, you had A LOT to say about them, you even said you weren't sure if you're going to welcome him back when he's evicted. But as soon as other ex-housemates showed support you decided to hop on that bandwagon also, when you were clearly against the whole thing.
Your hate against Skye I find also very sheep like. On the show all you did was suck up her ass cos you had no one except Jake, her and Priya. You were on the outs with everyone, but them three. And after being evicted when all the other ex housemates started disapproving of her, you decided to jump on that bandwagon too.

Gemma, to be completely honest I get sheep-like mentality from you. When the whole Clawson thing came to light, you had A LOT to say about them, you even said you weren't sure if you're going to welcome him back when he's evicted. But as soon as other ex-housemates showed support you decided to hop on that bandwagon also, when you were clearly against the whole thing.
Your hate against Skye I find also very sheep like. On the show all you did was suck up her ass cos you had no one except Jake, her and maybe Priya. You were on the outs with everyone, but them three. And after being evicted when all the other ex housemates started disapproving of her, you decided to jump on that bandwagon too.
Heeeere's Johnny! Shoo. Be nice to Gemma, she is LOVED :inlove:

Mm, yeah, can totally see that now for sure. I mean, a lot of us picked up on it early on, but at that point it was only you, really, that had said anything about it. You definitely called it. As you said, her edit has changed now, which makes me happy because at least early opinions like yours are being validated.
I was the only one saying it how it was

Your hate against Skye I find also very sheep like. On the show all you did was suck up her ass cos you had no one except Jake, her and Priya. You were on the outs with everyone, but them three. And after being evicted when all the other ex housemates started disapproving of her, you decided to jump on that bandwagon too.
I never had skye I inly had jake priya and Lisa ... I have spoken to lawson and many close to candice and have changed my opinions based on that

Back