Skip to main content

Hi @gemmasixfootsix!!

My eviction was rather traumatic I was very numb and almost passed out.... The lawson thing is tricky... I don't agree with it but we did get close in auditions so he's my friend.... I would liken it to if your brother cheats you tell him ges a dick but ultimately you have his back

I think a lot of us felt PANGS of sadness for you that night. Out of all the housemates, I think you wanted to be there the most. You were clearly a HUGE fan of the show, so being evicted first must have been terrible.

Lucky for you, Prisus swiftly brought about her PRIVINE RETRIBUTION upon all those who stood against you .

I think a lot of us felt PANGS of sadness for you that night. Out of all the housemates, I think you wanted to be there the most. You were clearly a HUGE fan of the show, so being evicted first must have been terrible.

Lucky for you, Prisus swiftly brought about her PRIVINE RETRIBUTION upon all those who stood against you .
Everyone knew I wanted to be there soo bad that's why I reacted the way I did at eviction

Everyone knew I wanted to be there soo bad that's why I reacted the way I did at eviction

Yeah, as someone who has always wanted to be on Big Brother, I could sense that complete and utter disappointment at only being there for a short time, and I think that really added to the truckloads of sympathy (and empathy, actually) I was already feeling for you at that point.

Especially since people like Leo had supposedly never even seen the show :rolleyes:

The fact that Gemma was the first evictee ruined BB 2014. She was the only one willing to make an effort to entertain the viewers. Her brutal honesty was great while it lasted and it would have been amazing as the show progressed. The fact that she is a huge survivor fan and a huge BB fan just makes me even more annoyed that she was the first out because it shows that she knows as a fan what the audience likes to see and she would have given it to us. I was really keen to find out what her game plan would shape up to be long term in the house and I think it would have revolved around a lot of conflict which would have made this season more entertaining and interesting to watch.

Gemma would have done much better last series with the way evictions worked last year. I would have loved to have seen her interactions with Tim. That would have made great TV!

Something that irks me about this is the fact you speak ill of Travis and Skye, two people that are branded 'attention seekers' and have genuinely shaken the house up, yet you said yourself you were putting on fake tears to get attention and make the show about you...

Back