Skip to main content

Four New Housemates to enter the house

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh i just thought of something worse. Family friendly channel nine could be giving us "a whole new era in BB" by giving us BB kid/tween housemates :bang:

Actual housemates? or just 4 people visiting? I think 2 more guys and 2 girls would be awesome. The show needs to be saved it's not delivering enough this year. DO IT!! Make them huge shit stirrers please!

oh i just thought of something worse. Family friendly channel nine could be giving us "a whole new era in BB" by giving us BB kid/tween housemates :bang:
Skye's new group.[DOUBLEPOST=1414072368][/DOUBLEPOST]They're not saying intruders though? Hmm maybe it's a task.

Skye's new group.[DOUBLEPOST=1414072368][/DOUBLEPOST]They're not saying intruders though? Hmm maybe it's a task.
hmmm maybe well maybe they are bringing back past housemates? We have already had 2 - maybe these are from channel ten era?

Four x Big Baby! Imagine it! The loving couples having to care for one of those virtual babies! Cat might even have to help deliver them.

My bet is still on 4 old people. Alex hinted that he had a couple of oldies who were great but couldn't commit for the long haul...

Four x Big Baby! Imagine it! The loving couples having to care for one of those virtual babies! Cat might even have to help deliver them.

My bet is still on 4 old people. Alex hinted that he had a couple of oldies who were great but couldn't commit for the long haul...
nah the ad was silhouettes of Dion and others dancing. so alluding to grown humans

Last edited:
Even if it is legitimate new housemates, I doubt they're all going to stay.

Although I've given it some thought and I'm now warming to the idea slightly, only because I genuinely don't like anyone in that house apart from Priya, and maybe Skye, and I just want Ryan to bust a nut in me so... yeah, I wouldn't mind some more people to like!

As immature and unlikely as it is, I would love to have Candice in as an intruder.
Have BB give Candice and Lawson a task where both of them have to hide that she is his ex-girlfriend, and if they are successful reward them with money or something. I'd mainly like to see this for Cat's reaction. She'd be bouncing all over Candice like a shiny new toy, and then crying about Candice not liking her for "no reason" in the diary room.
The only problem is, Candice would probably win the show.

They're not saying intruders though? Hmm maybe it's a task.

That's the key for me - if they were legit, proper new housemates the promo would have said '4 Intruders'. Also, they'd be putting them in on a live show on Tues or Weds and not the Monday show.

Lately the Monday shows have also been about the weekly task, so I'd say this has gotta just be part of the task and the four 'housemates' will be temporary. Like people are saying, could be ignore the obvious again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back