Skip to main content

Four New Housemates to enter the house

Status
Not open for further replies.
All what they do could be interesting, but we don't see the result of it. They are not showing us the reaction in the house of those twists.
It has the potential to be good though.
With the 4 new HMs it feels if they were evicting fast to end the show, than they though about it and decided to keep the show, so add more HMs. It doesn't feel that they truly thought about what they want to do.

IMO more viewing is all what is required for BB to survive.

Maybe they will put people in the house in 2015, if it comes back, that actually AUDITIONED and arent, a model, a TV wannabe or related to or associated with a flat mate of any current or past housemate.

hm-banner-apes.jpg

This would be just as topical this year.

There was Krystal from 2005 (I think?) that was evicted on the second week. She seemed interesting but with vote to evict, all the saucy women where thrown out very early on.

And went straight to the Zoo. Is that still in print?

There was Krystal from 2005 (I think?) that was evicted on the second week. She seemed interesting but with vote to evict, all the saucy women where thrown out very early on.
So on the surface "Vote to Save" seems the better option and the way evictions have gone this year for each individual eviction I guess there is an argument it does what it intends to do. The thing is though six weeks in we're still left in a position where it's all quite dull and nothing much is going on - and my argument would be at least evicting bigger characters changes the dynamic more from week to week. The show now seems to be wallowing in the same storylines it was airing 2-3 weeks ago.

So on the surface "Vote to Save" seems the better option and the way evictions have gone this year for each individual eviction I guess there is an argument it does what it intends to do. The thing is though six weeks in we're still left in a position where it's all quite dull and nothing much is going on - and my argument would be at least evicting bigger characters changes the dynamic more from week to week. The show now seems to be wallowing in the same storylines it was airing 2-3 weeks ago.
These guys haven't had a chance to become big characters.
I actually have been thinking that the nomination power is very flawed and gives one person to much power in the house. There is a lot of poor game design I this season, though how they could predict an idiot girl and her showman would turn down $50,000 is beyond me. Maybe this year is just that they have a lot of dumb, boring and, in some cases, really mean, housemates.

Reactions: mia
So we have more housemates than ever on a year where we have less coverage than ever... this makes total sense. :thumbsdown: It's not like we have housemates in there presently that we don't see... Oh. Marina doesn't have an x across her face in the banner. Guess she's there imitating Casper for Halloween.

Admittedly, I'm bored with the show as it stands right now but that's either a casting issue or an editing/producer issue or both. And since the casting directors who found wonky eyed black widow parasite caught in a never-ending struggle against time and aging Cat, bland, English toffee looking, foot-in-mouth (and other orifices) Lawson and trite, artificial, all too camera conscious and over rehearsed Leo, I doubt the newbs will be much bettter. And if somehow they do have more to offer than cheesy, long winded, self-aggrandizing monologues or plaintive and earnest cheating that still manages to come off bland, we won't see any of it because the editing and "narrative focus" sucks.

If there are new housemates I will have to see it to believe it.. The way BB is going this season it's a scam no doubt.. If it is I will ve VERY surprised.

2001 - We didn't have a HM banner
2002 - I can't find any of the files, It's probably lost forever :-(

Most of the following are the banners when each season launched. In some cases (especially 2006) many additional housemates entered.

2003:

View attachment 44271

2004:

View attachment 44272

2005:

View attachment 44273

2006:

View attachment 44274

2007:

View attachment 44275

2008:

View attachment 44276