Skip to main content

Four New Housemates to enter the house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about a blast from the past. I missed two of these seasons completely while living overseas. 2006 and 2007 are all complete strangers to me. You only have to look at these banners to see that the audition process has changed completely. I'd estimate 50% of the last two years have been "cast". I really think Tahan wins hands down the award for most beautiful housemate ever.

I agree, Tahan has definitely being the most beautiful housemate we have had by far. I also think Krystal Forscutt is stunning too.

There was Krystal from 2005 (I think?) that was evicted on the second week. She seemed interesting but with vote to evict, all the saucy women where thrown out very early on.

She was 2006, I think her mum left earlier than she did. Wikipedia says Krystal was evicted day 92, I actually don't even remember her making it that far.[DOUBLEPOST=1414233159][/DOUBLEPOST]
Anything about these new housemates about. Like who they are. 3 days is bloody too long to wait. With about a month to go how are they going to put in 4 new housemates seriously. It's just annoying. We don't see all the action with the group we have.
I know, you would have thought something would have leaked by now. Which makes me really question if it's some stunt.

I don't understand why new era means older housemates. Is that an Australian thing? ( that era = age?)

They have no reason to go for older housemates when they are chasing a younger demographic.

Maybe new era refers to rule changes like no more hoh? No more power plays with points?

I guess they went in yesterday or today so we might get some more teasers.

I love the concept of sending in 4 new people at once. It will imbalance the situation and really make Aisha and Travis understand what a chance they threw away. I expect them to get bitter even while they are still in the house, as well as Ryan being punished for being rude to Sonia. Just my random predictions.
Yeah, my concern is that a "new era" means nothing seen before in big brother - new rules and a new way of playing it. Taking us further away from it's roots.

Anything about these new housemates about. Like who they are. 3 days is bloody too long to wait. With about a month to go how are they going to put in 4 new housemates seriously. It's just annoying. We don't see all the action with the group we have.
Yeah, channel 10 would have had profiles up on the site already by now, videos about their lives, and we where still as excited if not more excited for them to join the house...

Ch.9 seems to have this moderus operandi of using big catch phrases and blank people off as much as possible with that ridiculous voice over.

Krystal forscutt .... Wow she left an impression
Hopefully she is going back in - and they will see the male demos triple

There was Krystal from 2005 (I think?) that was evicted on the second week. She seemed interesting but with vote to evict, all the saucy women where thrown out very early on.

She was 2006, I think her mum left earlier than she did. Wikipedia says Krystal was evicted day 92, I actually don't even remember her making it that far.

Yeah her mum was evicted around wk 3, and Krystal ended up being up quite a few times (although I think Camilla topped even that that season) and went in a double with Claire.

Although could also be referring g to the Krystal from 2004, who was third evictee that year. Her most memorable moment IMO was crying in the bathroom after fitzy called her a stripper or something (which had some element of truth to it, she was formerly an 'exotic dancer')

ginger-ninja-hero-costume-24058.jpg This one sorta reminds me of Layla from series 9... Maybe its the curly hair?

I agree, Tahan has definitely being the most beautiful housemate we have had by far. I also think Krystal Forscutt is stunning too.
I'm probably alone in thinking this but Tahan's face leaves a lot to be desired. Just not my type I guess!

Krystal on the other hand...

Krystal forscutt .... Wow she left an impression
Hopefully she is going back in - and they will see the male demos triple
No, she ruined her face sometime in 2007 - the dreaded duck lips.

:kiss:

Talk about a blast from the past. I missed two of these seasons completely while living overseas. 2006 and 2007 are all complete strangers to me. You only have to look at these banners to see that the audition process has changed completely. I'd estimate 50% of the last two years have been "cast". I really think Tahan wins hands down the award for most beautiful housemate ever.

Wow.. You missed out on some good series. I think 2006 has been one of the best ever. Should try and watch some if you can.

you don't want this???? <3 <3

I'm really not sure what to make of this cherlyn Barnes. Are they meant to be a character like Dame Edna? Or are they serious?

Maybe the task will revolve around living like they're in a different era.

Bread and dripping and having to eat the crusts off the bread. I was one of 6 kids and I never remember having cereals in the home. No TV, they just get Sonia on the radio, crackling of course. Rice pudding as a luxury, they wouldnt cope, with how us oldies grew up after the war and I dont mean the Vietnam war either.

I'm probably alone in thinking this but Tahan's face leaves a lot to be desired. Just not my type I guess!

:kiss:

Not alone but I would imagine in the vast minority. Tahan's look was enhanced by the blend of several different races giving her a unique type of beauty that most of us appreciate if not all.

2001 - We didn't have a HM banner
2002 - I can't find any of the files, It's probably lost forever :-(

They havent discovered many gems over the years have they, from these faux celebrities. The word celebrity means shit today, when people like the Kardashians can make a fortune out of washing their dirty laundry in public, not that I've ever seen any of their shows. Ex BB housemates are 10 a penny and extremely lucky to be remembered 12 months later and thats only because they are always self promoting themselves on social media. Most of them were LOSERS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back