Skip to main content

Four New Housemates to enter the house

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i were one of these intruders, i think i might actually have a chance to win. i would form an immediate clique with the other three, and nominate the strongest elite housemates (assuming the other three had the same idea) in hopes that the new four could replace four originals. that would be my game plan.

I think it's really unfair of the producers to put so many intruders this late in the game, it's already past half way!! How many double evictions will there be ffs.

These new 'housemates' haven't had to put up with all the crap the other housemates have. That said , it *could* be entertaining, I'm leaving that completely open.

However I feel like evicting the lot of them already.
Nathan, Justynn, Boog and Maddie went in past halfway last year and Boog did quite well. Day 64 the girls went in and that's when the season was 63% over. This time, these 4 are going in when the season is 63% over if it's an 80 day season and doesn't get extended. That's a bit crazy actually.

Last year there were 20 HMs in total (counting Katie and Lucy as one) but this year there are 24 but other than the first week when a pair was up it's been a double eviction ever since.

The double evictions thing I think is keeping with their theme although personally I'm hoping there isn't a double this week with my 3 favourites up. I wouldn't be surprised though and now thinking about it more, I'm expecting it.

Usually this site is all over spoilers yet not one single thing has been posted about this?? What's going on? Maybe they are as confused as we are.. Perhaps 9 has told Alex that this is the last season? If I was producing and was told that this was the last season I would totally do something like this.. I must admit I am loving the revolving door that is the house this year, kind of makes things more exciting, unless Priya goes then this season is shit #Pristian

Is NINE doing another special like the '80s one last year? Maybe there's a tie-in to a '70s special with platforms and flares ?

The whole reason BBAU is on Nine is to get younger viewers watching this channel. So I do not think they would put in older HMs. If anything, they would put in even younger HMs. Turn BBAU into Big Brother Nick-at-night. Complete with green sliming.

That would be so good if they mean new era in terms of ages. It would completely rattle the HMs in there now to have authority figures present. a lot of arguments can be had but knowing BB it will be even less action as they wont play up and get wasted in front of them.

The BBB header can't accommodate four more people. I'm just going to start refusing new housemates.
You can easily just pick the first four who left and remove them, I doubt most viewers could name them, other than Gemma, because of the manner in which she was evicted.

The BBB header can't accommodate four more people. I'm just going to start refusing new housemates.
you can easily fit 4 more people, and ned and kurly ;)

Hey can you post the past banners in here for the memories? without the Xs

Really? I would love to see 2 older people in the 60s or 70s preferably a little racist, who shower naked and freak all the young ones out.
That would make great TV.

That made me outright LOL. Plus we all know people like that so even more relatable haha

Hey can you post the past banners in here for the memories? without the Xs

2001 - We didn't have a HM banner
2002 - I can't find any of the files, It's probably lost forever :-(

Most of the following are the banners when each season launched. In some cases (especially 2006) many additional housemates entered.

2003:

bbba3.jpg

2004:

2004.jpg

2005:

2005.jpg

2006:

2006.jpg

2007:

2007.jpg

2008:

2008.jpg