Skip to main content

Four New Housemates to enter the house

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does seem like this is a last ditch effort to save this years show. It is for this reason that I think we can be optimistic that Alex M and co. are going to send in some interesting and entertaining intruders as opposed to bland and boring intruders like Leo and Marina.

I think Leo and Marina were sent in as intruders as more of a stunt factor to get ratings. I think the producers have since realised, however, that you can not rely on the novelty of sending in intruders anymore for ratings and you actually have to choose entertaining people to go in as intruders for the ratings to improve.

Vesna2005 and Zach2007 clones would have to be a very good chance of winning the show this year with no standout options presently in the house.

Thanks Marquisite. It not being live is a good thing, but 90 minutes will still be a stretch with this as well as four days of house footage to fit in.

nhT2OSK.gif
you don't want this???? <3 <3

I think it's really unfair of the producers to put so many intruders this late in the game, it's already past half way!! How many double evictions will there be ffs.

Its an obvious admission that what they have done so far, HASN'T worked. It would be daft to put older people in now, it would have been better, if there had been a broader spread of ages, at the START of the programme. What happened to the ark anyway? Perhaps they found Noah.

Usually this site is all over spoilers yet not one single thing has been posted about this?? What's going on? Maybe they are as confused as we are.. Perhaps 9 has told Alex that this is the last season? If I was producing and was told that this was the last season I would totally do something like this.. I must admit I am loving the revolving door that is the house this year, kind of makes things more exciting, unless Priya goes then this season is shit #Pristian

Ch9 are still writing the scripts.

I don't understand why new era means older housemates. Is that an Australian thing? ( that era = age?)

They have no reason to go for older housemates when they are chasing a younger demographic.

Maybe new era refers to rule changes like no more hoh? No more power plays with points?

I guess they went in yesterday or today so we might get some more teasers.

I love the concept of sending in 4 new people at once. It will imbalance the situation and really make Aisha and Travis understand what a chance they threw away. I expect them to get bitter even while they are still in the house, as well as Ryan being punished for being rude to Sonia. Just my random predictions.

2001 - We didn't have a HM banner
2002 - I can't find any of the files, It's probably lost forever :-(

Most of the following are the banners when each season launched. In some cases (especially 2006) many additional housemates entered.

2003:

View attachment 44271

2004:

View attachment 44272

2005:

View attachment 44273

2006:

View attachment 44274

2007:

View attachment 44275

2008:

View attachment 44276

2012:

View attachment 44277

2013:

View attachment 44278

2014:

View attachment 44279
Talk about a blast from the past. I missed two of these seasons completely while living overseas. 2006 and 2007 are all complete strangers to me. You only have to look at these banners to see that the audition process has changed completely. I'd estimate 50% of the last two years have been "cast". I really think Tahan wins hands down the award for most beautiful housemate ever.

Talk about a blast from the past. I missed two of these seasons completely while living overseas. 2006 and 2007 are all complete strangers to me. You only have to look at these banners to see that the audition process has changed completely. I'd estimate 50% of the last two years have been "cast". I really think Tahan wins hands down the award for most beautiful housemate ever.
There was Krystal from 2005 (I think?) that was evicted on the second week. She seemed interesting but with vote to evict, all the saucy women where thrown out very early on.

Anything about these new housemates about. Like who they are. 3 days is bloody too long to wait. With about a month to go how are they going to put in 4 new housemates seriously. It's just annoying. We don't see all the action with the group we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back