Skip to main content

Four New Housemates to enter the house

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the key for me - if they were legit, proper new housemates the promo would have said '4 Intruders'. Also, they'd be putting them in on a live show on Tues or Weds and not the Monday show.

Lately the Monday shows have also been about the weekly task, so I'd say this has gotta just be part of the task and the four 'housemates' will be temporary. Like people are saying, could be ignore the obvious again.

Marina's entry was not live.

I think it will be similar to when Justynn, Nathan, Boog and the other chick entered.

The housemates will have to choose which one or two to stay after a week.

Let the task be the freeze task, and the 4 "new housemates" are Candice, Cat's ex-husband, and perhaps a couple of housemates from previous series again

The four horsemen: Death, Famine, War and Conquest. Ahhh yes, it does describe the house quite a bit.

So another Maddie/ boog and Nathan/justynn thing? Hms choose who they want?

I don't want this tbh, I feel like they barely show enough of these hms we have already, and only now with the hms becoming less, do I feel like I'm getting to know them better. I just think it is pointless for new hms to come into the game now.

Ok so if these 4 people are not real HMs and are only staying for a short period of time for a task.... What the hell does a new era mean??? Is that just the channel nine promo department using words and phrases that mean NOTHING to the show (which is the most likely) or is something drastic going to change?

Are we getting the live updates back? Is the format of the game changing?

I need answers to this and waiting till bloody monday is going to be torture.

It sounds like they're going to be new proper Housemates. Can't see Karl and co hooking up with the HMs lol

From the Jump In poll:

How do you hope 4 new HMs shake it up?

A. more laughs
B. more drama
C. possible romance!
D. awesome friendships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back