Skip to main content

Four New Housemates to enter the house

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rubberduck :

I'm envisioning this in coming weeks (call it a makeshift promo):
"ATTENTION BIG BROTHER FANS: This week Big Brother is opening the door to for you to enter the house. How will the housemates react when they discover hundreds of friends, fans, and enemies turn up inside the walls of the Big Brother house? Can the they ignore the Australian public intruding on their spotlight?"

Better oil up the ol' revolving door, it's going to need it! ;)

That would be a CRAZY sight! I'm down for it. Probably the only chance I have getting into that house considering I'm not associated in any way with The Big Brother Family.

I don't know if she would really enter? but that previous housemate from BB 2012 Ryan said she would. I wonder if there is any truth in that? This scenario would be fascinating but completely ruining the concept of Big Brother though but they have did that already many times this season! Lawson and Cat need to be told a few words and wake up to reality. :stop:
Ryan's just trying to get his 15 mins of fame back and it worked. A lot of people talking about it!

It could be the Today Show is filming an episode live from the house. The 4 going in are Karl, Lisa, Richard Wilkins and Ben Fordam?

Well I'll give you that, it connects the dots of 4 "housemates" and the Karl rumour. But in that case, don't call them housemates! Guests, fine.

Well I'll give you that, it connects the dots of 4 "housemates" and the Karl rumour. But in that case, don't call them housemates! Guests, fine.
Remember. The Networks do the adverts, not the show's producers.

If this is true bet even Alex is peeved.

It won't be Candice. Her brother commented the other day that people are suckers for believing any rumour that she'd ever go in there.

I don't mind if they send 4 people in. This house needs a good shake up away from all the sucky face Trasha and cheating stuff.

Wtf? Why have a short season and add 6 intruders??

image.jpg
They want 3 of the original 16 to be in the final 3 for sure.. But why pollute the pool so much??

Omg could one of the 4 be candice??
she'd win, then Lowlife would scam his way back to her & take the $$$$ then sCat would re-emerge & get whats left of the $$$$ from Lowson lolz....

I found pictures of two of the new housemates
Cousin-Oliver-Brady-Bunch.jpg

poochy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back