Skip to main content

Four New Housemates to enter the house

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like they're going to be new proper Housemates. Can't see Karl and co hooking up with the HMs lol

From the Jump In poll:

How do you hope 4 new HMs shake it up?

A. more laughs
B. more drama
C. possible romance!
D. awesome friendships

So it's not a TODAY SHOW plug then ........ NEW PEOPLE? UGH.

Well they have this posted on their website now as a poll:
upload_2014-10-24_11-44-54.png

So I doubt that it's the Today team going into the house or some random people as part of the freeze task.

Last edited:
I found pictures of two of the new housemates
Cousin-Oliver-Brady-Bunch.jpg

poochy.jpg

Pretty sure most people didn't appreciate the GENIUS of this post. A thousand likes to you sir.

REALLY?

Four actual new housemates with about a month to go until finale?

Oh God this is desperate. Here is another reason for why they were pushing Travis and Aisha to leave. I expect we'll be having strings of doubles, as well as a double eviction of the four newbies, similar to what happened with the intruders last year. Don't be surprised if this week becomes a double eviction now.

What a mess. Is this for real?

Does anyone know the song from the ad? I'm pretty sure this info has been posted before because they have used the same song before. Or was the tune made for the ads?

You know - it goes dun dun dun dun dun dun ch ch so if you want it

It's very catchy

I don't see the logic in candice willingly wanting to go in the house. It seems she wants privacy on social media. Lol if candice go in.. it would make BB look so trashy. And the speculation of kats ex going in.. that's just trashy also. Lol. Unless BB had offered ppl big $ to go in. Then that's another story when money is involved

image.jpg Could these 4 figures in the ad be a clue? One if them looks like Dion. And maybe Katie. And perhaps Jake, and Gemma. Or maybe I'm reading too much into it. Why do I care so much? It's all just a big mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back