Skip to main content

Four New Housemates to enter the house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: it says "4 new housemates will enter the house" and then Sonia says 'time to shake things up'

She can shake my dick up
47603-kristen-wiig-shake-weight-gif-XkcU.gif

I would HATE to see Candice in the house. IMO she would have an unfair advantage against the originals. Plus it would actually be the death of BB if they did that .

Adding 4 new housemates is simultaneously the dumbest thing & the smartest thing they can do at this point. The production may as well try anything, since this will be their last chance.

@Rubberduck :

I'm envisioning this in coming weeks (call it a makeshift promo):
"ATTENTION BIG BROTHER FANS: This week Big Brother is opening the door to for you to enter the house. How will the housemates react when they discover hundreds of friends, fans, and enemies turn up inside the walls of the Big Brother house? Can the they ignore the Australian public intruding on their spotlight?"

Better oil up the ol' revolving door, it's going to need it! ;)

I really hope Candice doesn't go in. That would be so .... tacky.

I'd rather her remain a hapless victim in a loveless relationship in my mind, then potentially be used by Alex as ratings fodder.

I'm 85% done with this season for real. I don't even care if I miss it now, just let it end. Let it go channel 9 you won't get your beloved block ratings back

anyone got a link to the commercial?
i have a feeling the 4 housemates going in will be friends/family.... like the freeze task

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back