Skip to main content

EUROVISION 2017

Italy = Now we have a guy in a gorilla costume dancing on stage with the singer! :giggle: 'The naked ape is dancing' 'Western's karma"

Back, and hell the Doctor is blind...

Looks like Anja up next, that girl has LUNGS

It is a shame that winning The Voice Australia practically means nothing. None of the winners have ever had that much success. That's why I don't watch the show anymore. Anja was the last year I took any interest in the show. It's all about the judges and boring sob stories. The contestants are just props really.

Last i watched too.
Yeah, I actually like it for those reasons - because I generally don't like singing competitions LOL
look what I am watching...I just watch George, and will stop when it is the singing part
Eurovision is different
Hate this song, stupid

Portugal is very sweet and touching, and proper lyrics

So many of them sing stupid lyrics...skeleton choruses, :(

Always liked the Italian song and his vocal was fine.

The Portugese one had crowd interruptions, apparently before his semi performance he asked the crowd to keep quiet and they did.

And I love the Skeletons song, weird but good staging and her performance is always good of this tight lively song.

They were awesome last year hosting

UK hope the poor bastards do OK

Do you notice a lot of the songs have a kind of stalking vibe???

They were awesome last year hosting

UK hope the poor bastards do OK

Do you notice a lot of the songs have a kind of stalking vibe???

Petra and Mans were amazing. The hosts this year are really terrible. Even Joel Creasey can't stand them.

The crowd is reacting great to the UK entrant. I thought Brexit would have made them get 0 points from everyone.

Reactions: kxk
Oh she is very theatrical isn't she.............too much one big note for my liking

I get a feel Dami had quite the impact with all of these alone women, very unlike Euro
Switzerland was a Dami in yellow last night

Cypress = 'Gravity' Hovic is cute but the song is a bit too repetitive for my liking.

Reactions: kxk
Back