Skip to main content

EUROVISION 2017

Anja from the Voice in red....

Quite good, she could be in with a chance, should get some votes from here

Yeah the crazy is moving up -
Ireland has a boy who sings like a girl,
San Marino sends out Euro trash duo,
Croatia totally insane opera dude duets with himself singing pop
Norway next....doing techno with weird words, kind of crappy techno grows on you

Bulgaria has a winner, can we send Troy Sivan next?

Belarus has an adorable sweet singing couple

Switzerland has a yellow imitation Dami - actually lots of Dami influence..........least being so many white dresses

The UK entrant has a Doctor Who connection.
She was in an episode of Sarah Jane adventures. I think this is her.
hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: kxk
My vote goes to Bulgaria, Beautiful Mess, beautiful 17 year old boy
And we still have the big 5 big guns to come, Anja is pretty good, Isiah no way, he should do ok but that is no winners song and boy needs to learn to move better his feet look like ducks waddling across that stage.

ooo Macedonia has sexy girl with a catchy song
She is a bit like kylie

As some of you know my music tastes could be considered a bit questionable??? or just plain bad if we're being honest. :laugh: This one was my favourite song this year and one I will keep coming back to. Naturally my Eurovision faves never do well. It's even too bad for them. :yawn:

I missed Julia and Sam this year. :(

Reactions: kxk
OMG get rid of Joel he sucks so bad, Myf is passable - but it was all groaning embarrassment
Julia & Sam had class and wit and Julia's language skills
Get somebody gently charming, like Ahn Do.....they must have someone at SBS, somebody with European background would be good

Looking forward to hours and hours of frivolity, I got spoiled, don't care, like the winner, now the placings and who we gave points to will be fun to see

Are you watching live tonight @kxk?

Is it just me or are these hosts absolutely terrible? Oy! Cringe! Cringe! Cringe! :vomit:

Israel = Imri is so hot. His arms look so good! The mesh shirt definitely works. I know, I know I am hopelessly superficial. I need to get laid. :laugh: He kind of reminds me of Ricky Martin a little.

P.s. I hope I won't be posting alone. @kxk you here? :p

I saw it all live, though no time zone problems like Australians would have.

Israeli guy gave a weaker performance than in semi

Oh boo, sorry @TeamRohan , watching the Doctor for an hour, I saw about 2 hours of Eurovision finale this morning
Will be back after 8.30
Hi Starry

Belarus = Navidad 'Story Of My Life'
FA0WJ4T.gif

I probably can't appreciate it because it's not in english but it's still boring to me. The kiss at the end was cringe.

Must admit I liked the Belarus one, it's got good energy to it. Very simple but ok for a Eurovision listen, not saying I want to hear it long term.

Must admit I liked the Belarus one, it's got good energy to it. Very simple but ok for a Eurovision listen, not saying I want to hear it long term.

Hi Starry.
:laugh: It must have something good about it to make it to the grand final. I tend to like different things to the majority of others. People say I go out of my way to be different. :p
Oh boo, sorry @TeamRohan , watching the Doctor for an hour, I saw about 2 hours of Eurovision finale this morning
Will be back after 8.30
Hi Starry
That's fine :). I thought maybe you didn't see the early show this morning. I know I slept in. :laugh:

Back