Skip to main content

EUROVISION 2017

Joel talking about next year...nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
He has to get the sack, he is horrible at hosting, he was shit at his other attempts, he is abysmal and must be chucked far away

:roflmao: Macedonia voting representative mentioning their contestant's song 'it doesn't matter who you dance with or if you are dancing alone' (my favourite entrant this year :woot:)

Poor Myf stuck with that loser in her ear
Who would be good as hosts if we can't have Sam or julia back???

The voting representatives part is one of my favourite bits of Eurovision. All that cringe and awkwardness! :hilarious:

Reactions: kxk
Yep me too, and it is mysterious how it all works. Love seeing who pops up, always gorgeous women, and always some real weirdos like those pubescent boys.

I also love the novelty of hearing different kinds of voices and accents, we get so drenched with western/USA/English speaking cultures
All the Brits got organised this year:)

Ilove Lee Lin

Last edited:
I would prefer Miguel the Spanish cook from the Living Room to co-host with Myf
You often can't understand him but he makes up for that with enthusiasm and he is European

UK will be pleased they are doing better than they have in decades aren't they - and they reciprocate giving us 10

yeah spain getting what they deserve, awful stuff

I would prefer Miguel the Spanish cook from the Living Room to co-host with Myf
You often can't understand him but he makes up for that with enthusiasm and he is European

I love Miguel!
I don't think we will be able to get a better duo than Julia Z and Sam Pang. It's a shame we lost them.

Portugal can't lose surely
You know they have legalised all drugs in Portugal...........EVERYTHING, and it is working, of course, stupid war on drugs just made evil pricks rich

I preferred the BBC entry last year, quite uplifting song that I thought was very unfairly placed. This year they went for a big vocal ballad, she sang it ok but it was too dirge-like for me. They put more money into the staging than for years but it didn't help the music. So not that bothered about the position, I just support what songs I like.

Back