Skip to main content

Episode Day 92 (28/10/13) Daily Show (90 mins)

Ed is screaming out for company from the clutches of the Jadaconda! it's all a projection!

hahahaha Oh dear..maybe we've got it all wrong and Ed's invite to Tim was a desperate plea for help? :O Wildlife whisperer Tim and Bindi Irwin...no match for a Jadaconda...Ed's only hope?! heh

Do you think they are real?

Someone had posted a photo that was taken in 2011, here it is......

anlvdg.jpg

I'm thinking she had a great surgeon.

I don't know how ed can think of himself as a 'good' person with all the lies that come out of his mouth. "I'm screaming out for company" "I'd never nominate Jade" "I'd have Tim's back on the outside". Just STFU, honestly!

hahahaha Oh dear..maybe we've got it all wrong and Ed's invite to Tim was a desperate plea for help? :O Wildlife whisperer Tim and Bindi Irwin...no match for a Jadaconda...Ed's only hope?! heh

Haha it was a cry for help from the basement he's been chained up in for 3 months!

Pretty sure Ben was sucking on some blue Bacardi breezers before going in the house again. His mouth and teeth were all stained blue.

Half the footage we've seen this year is the housemates all half tanked.

Nah, it was from the green christmas tree cookie he was eating. Full of food dye!!

great post, but i'd put jade on boogs' level, and leave ed on his own tier of stupidity.

I fucking *loathe* the anti-intellectualism that goes on in the house. The most blatant situation that pissed me off was on the weekend, when tim was entertaining the housemates with details about the flora growing on the wall. Drew seemed genuinely interested, and they were talking about it, and boog said, "oh, sorry, i just fell asleep" and other comments about how boring it was. Like, fuck, i get that you're too fucking retarded to value information just for the sake of knowing, but when others are participating and clearly enjoying the conversation, at least have the social awareness to shut the fuck up if you have nothing to add.

There's more too, like "what's the vatican", drew's rant about "facts" the housemates regurgitate, and the whole geography clip from the other night. It just really annoys me seeing that shit, these shit idiots walking around being proud of their stupidity. At least jade doesn't shy away from that sort of thing -- recognises that she's not particularly smart, but seems willing to stop and listen to learn something. Boog is just an idiot, though.

Then when they get into fights, they all bitch and moan about how tim argues them into feeling like they're wrong. All it is, though, is that they don't have the mental capacity to figure out how to clearly and succinctly express themselves, and he does. None of these idiots have any sense of self-awareness except tim and drew. And tahan -- i don't love her, but it'd be unfair not to admit that she's self-aware, and behaves accordingly. For the rest of them, though, they could fall in a hole and die and i wouldn't care.

Far out.

Sorry, it's a bit of a rant, but i guess i've reached my breaking point this week, too.

thank you for this.

Great post, but I'd put Jade on Boogs' level, and leave Ed on his own tier of stupidity.

I fucking *loathe* the anti-intellectualism that goes on in the house. The most blatant situation that pissed me off was on the weekend, when Tim was entertaining the housemates with details about the flora growing on the wall. Drew seemed genuinely interested, and they were talking about it, and Boog said, "oh, sorry, I just fell asleep" and other comments about how boring it was. Like, fuck, I get that you're too fucking retarded to value information just for the sake of knowing, but when others are participating and clearly enjoying the conversation, at least have the social awareness to shut the fuck up if you have nothing to add.

There's more too, like "what's the Vatican", Drew's rant about "facts" the housemates regurgitate, and the whole geography clip from the other night. It just really annoys me seeing that shit, these shit idiots walking around being proud of their stupidity. At least Jade doesn't shy away from that sort of thing -- recognises that she's not particularly smart, but seems willing to stop and listen to learn something. Boog is just an idiot, though.

Then when they get into fights, they all bitch and moan about how Tim argues them into feeling like they're wrong. All it is, though, is that they don't have the mental capacity to figure out how to clearly and succinctly express themselves, and he does. None of these idiots have any sense of self-awareness except Tim and Drew. And Tahan -- I don't love her, but it'd be unfair not to admit that she's self-aware, and behaves accordingly. For the rest of them, though, they could fall in a hole and die and I wouldn't care.

Far out.

Sorry, it's a bit of a rant, but I guess I've reached my breaking point this week, too.

Spot on.

They showed to much of this, Became boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its BB not the Tims fan club tv show.

There are others in the BB house.
I like the interaction with Drew and Boog. Tim doesn't like it because he's lost all control over the other housemates.
The housemates have finally woken up to Tim and Tim knows it.

That last scene with Tim looking at the ceiling in tonight's show tells me Tim knows the others have had enough of him.

Tonight Tim thought he's go from being with Tahan, Boog and Drew to being with Ed and Jade who have had enough of Tim too.
Tim laying down talking to Ed and Jade and Ed asks for a massage. I thought Jade would massage while Tim was with them but instead Ed and Jade move over to where the others are and Tim is left all alone. Tim gets up and goes in to sulk in bed.

Tim has done it to himself. He creates kaos which was funny with a bigger group but now as the numbers get smaller and smaller they get to see Tim targeting the same person over and over where in a large group he could light spot fires everywhere and walk away.

Tim can throw insults to others but can't handle it when anyone dares to speak up against him.

...no... Jade asked Ed if he wanted a massage... he replied 'if you're up for it'... just letting you know... cheers.

no, own it. black hole of calcutta is used in slang in Aus, usually comedic. the RSL Vets say it as a comparison to something you don't want to see.

urinating like Boog did was probably up there with the most disgusting things a hm has done. it was only made better by the fact there was no close-up

Agree

Back