Skip to main content

Episode Day 92 (28/10/13) Daily Show (90 mins)

I disagree. There is no other housemate in there who has consistently, from the beginning, had to take criticism for any one thing. Ed and Jade have been copping it for their relationship for only about 3 weeks and Ed is already ranting about it in the Diary Room. Now imagine three months of having people bitch behind his back; how mad would he be?

Can you imagine three months of Mikkayla being constantly reminded that she wasn't as thin as the other girls? Every single week, there'd be at least one segment of an episode dedicated to conflict between her and the girls regarding her weight and how much she eats. She'd go mental, as any one of us would, I think.

I'm not saying the crap directed Tim's way has been really bad -- he hasn't been bullied -- and he's taken it all in his stride most of the time. But it's pretty unfair to criticise him for finally having enough of it all.
I disagree with you saying that Tim being a backstabber is on the same level as Mikayla's weight issues.

For one, Tim has revelled in the fact that people think he is the most manipulative person in the house.

But I agree, it does become too much and you do blow up, in the case of Tim. Now it's not exactly a bad thing, for example, I was very aware of Tahan when she had her meltdown because she was pretty much the lone wolf in the house, going up against the girl group. It's not surprise she had a meltdown, and the same can be said for Tim.

But all Tahan did was have a bit of a cry and a whinge in the diary room.

My irk with Tim lies in the fact that he can't admit to being wrong. It's very simple to say, Boog, you hurt my feelings when you do "example". Without having to lay the blame on Boog hurting his feelings when, in fact, there should never have been an issue. I don't know about everyone else, but the dynamic between Tahan, Drew, Tim and Boog is very boy's club mentality. You don't ever really take anything too seriously and you give eachother a bit of a ribbing. Now, no one really would have thought that Tim would have a problem with it, because he's been doing light hearted jibs all season. So why is it up to Boog to have to be wary of what Tim is feeling?

What a softcock Tim is, seeing him being manhandled by a 4 foot nothing midget is hilarious. All Boog is doing is giving him a little taste of his own medicine that he regularly dishes with abandon to almost every housemate in there. But anybody dare tease him in the same manner and the dude has a near mental break down. Man up dude, man the fudge up.

*gasp* take all that back. Everyone vote to save Tim. That is all

LMAO

They want Tahan to win.

Ben was the golden child & they fail there, so now Tahan is the golden one.

She hasn't be shown much in the last 1.5 weeks! All she's done is be surprised that she's safe from noms! I agree that she's been favoured, but i haven't felt that lately...

Yeah that was hilarious. I'm not pissing on peas on national television in front of my fellow housemates. I didn't say it wasn't funny I said it was grotty?

no, own it. black hole of calcutta is used in slang in Aus, usually comedic. the RSL Vets say it as a comparison to something you don't want to see.

urinating like Boog did was probably up there with the most disgusting things a hm has done. it was only made better by the fact there was no close-up

Read the threads. What she said was unfair and beyond simple ribbing, he didn't go off at her about the foot rub or the comment during he possum thing but he did about the way she loudly proclaimed him to be a backstabber. That's a lot different and it would piss me off. I don't know whose worse, her or Tully!

Can you fill us in about what Boog said that was so out of line? Not everybody has time to go through the so-called Live clips, I find it challenging with the eps as it is and would be nice to know to make my own mind up.

I disagree with you saying that Tim being a backstabber is on the same level as Mikayla's weight issues.

For one, Tim has revelled in the fact that people think he is the most manipulative person in the house.

But I agree, it does become too much and you do blow up, in the case of Tim. Now it's not exactly a bad thing, for example, I was very aware of Tahan when she had her meltdown because she was pretty much the lone wolf in the house, going up against the girl group. It's not surprise she had a meltdown, and the same can be said for Tim.

But all Tahan did was have a bit of a cry and a whinge in the diary room.

My irk with Tim lies in the fact that he can't admit to being wrong. It's very simple to say, Boog, you hurt my feelings when you do "example". Without having to lay the blame on Boog hurting his feelings when, in fact, there should never have been an issue. I don't know about everyone else, but the dynamic between Tahan, Drew, Tim and Boog is very boy's club mentality. You don't ever really take anything too seriously and you give eachother a bit of a ribbing. Now, no one really would have thought that Tim would have a problem with it, because he's been doing light hearted jibs all season. So why is it up to Boog to have to be wary of what Tim is feeling?

I don't get you (seriously no hassling) Tim told Boog she was taking it too far (so he made it obvious he was hurt) and she went off on one. If you think he had no reason to be upset by what she said then I get you (I disagree but I get you) however if you think he needed to deliver it some other way then I don't get you ... When someone makes a dig at you and you tell them they have gone too far every person on the planet knows what that means

If screen time is anything to go by, BB definitely wants Ed, Tim, Drew and Boog to outstay Tahan!
Nah I think she's just getting the soft edit right now because she's not up. Even if they showed excellent highlights of hers from the wknd, it wouldn't have much of an effect on most of the public who don't watch LFs or still haven't figured out there is no more Showdown or UpLate or what time BB is on. And also like [MENTION=16031]mikidiki[/MENTION] and I were talking about earlier, she's not the same girl who entered the house who will "go there" so she's providing less controversial moments these days. Even when they were all bitching about Tim outside she said she wanted to leave... she's grown up quite a bit I think. I fully believe you'll see her a lot when they're all up. :)

I really cannot watch Ed and Jade. Like, literally, cannot watch those two. It got so fucking annoying that I actually left the TV and did something else for the latter half of tonight's ep. The "relationship" is not good to watch on any level; an awkward union with no depth. Even the unreciprocated puppy-love is really boring.

I'll be disappointed if Tim doesn't win. He's contributed the most. In fact, I'd probably only watch the latter half of each eviction episode if he were voted out this week.

I don't get you (seriously no hassling) Tim told Boog she was taking it too far (so he made it obvious he was hurt) and she went off on one. If you think he had no reason to be upset by what she said then I get you (I disagree but I get you) however if you think he needed to deliver it some other way then I don't get you ... When someone makes a dig at you and you tell them they have gone too far every person on the planet knows what that means
Tim didn't end with just "it hurt my feelings", he went onto criticise Boog by saying she "takes things too far".

I think it's a bit hypocritical to say that, since Tim was the resident housemate that usually took things the furthest before Boog came in.

She hasn't be shown much in the last 1.5 weeks! All she's done is be surprised that she's safe from noms! I agree that she's been favoured, but i haven't felt that lately...

She isn't being shown because she isn't up for eviction.

They are showing boog because of her fight with Tim. (and Tim is up for eviction)

So why is it up to Boog to have to be wary of what Tim is feeling?
Because he's already expressed the same feeling, that she takes things too hard, and if she had any respect for him as her friend, she'd be mindful of that in her interactions with him. Or, at the very least, ask him to elaborate so she has a better idea of why her comments upset him.

But nope, she's just going in there like a typhoon, with no regard for anyone or anything else but herself.

Poor Tim. I watched the ep with my parents, who aren't Tim fans, and they both felt sorry for him in this ep. My mum even threw a text his way to save him! I think people forget that Tim is human and has feelings. He cops it on all angles - digs about his appearance, hygiene, personality, life choices, false accusations about his character, etc etc - and because he finally spoke up and told someone to her face that it was bothering him, he gets treated like a pariah. Ridiculous.

Ed is the biggest fool this show has ever seen. Every episode he just gets more and more moronic. I swear I am watching a human being devolve before my eyes. By the time he's evicted he won't be able to do anything except dribble and shout "TIMS FAULT TIMS FAULT"

Jade's just completely lost me. Done with her. She has no self awareness and I can't stand to watch her pathetic delusions any more.

TIM TO WIN!!!

After tonight, I am nearly convinced Jade is playing Ed, when they were kissing Jade was almost cross-eyed looking into the camera.

Just a shame that this whole episode (however it has been played) has soured their time in there. Who knows how they would have been as 'singles'.

Because he's already expressed the same feeling, that she takes things too hard, and if she had any respect for him as her friend, she'd be mindful of that in her interactions with him. Or, at the very least, ask him to elaborate so she has a better idea of why her comments upset him.

But nope, she's just going in there like a typhoon, with no regard for anyone or anything else but herself.
Right, well I must have missed that. Because the only admittance from Tim I've seen is when he confessed that it was all a bit too much in the beauty salon to Drew.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see if Tim reciprocates his own advice. Because, digs at Drew winning the housemate challenges aren't helping his case, and mind you, they weren't even said in jest.

Tim didn't end with just "it hurt my feelings", he went onto criticise Boog by saying she "takes things too far".

I think it's a bit hypocritical to say that, since Tim was the resident housemate that usually took things the furthest before Boog came in.

I think he started with saying she takes things too far and that's because he was being honest with her about how he feels ...she takes things too far. And when she was listening behind the door she overheard him saying again 'she just takes things too far'. He was consistent in his message/comments.

And if you and I are taking digs at each other and having fun and then in response to one of my digs you say 'no you've taken it too far' then I know the last dig hurt your feelings. It's friendship / human interaction beginners class. But she can't say OK and back off she just jumps on it and has more of a go.

Someone tells you that what you are doing is making them unhappy and so you do more. Mean.

Back