Skip to main content

Episode Day 92 (28/10/13) Daily Show (90 mins)

Awwww - so good to see Benny again! I think they should bring back old housemates like that throughout the whole season just for a quick chat to certain housemates

Tim confuses me, he doesn't want to be in the cool group but he acts like in his cool group. Tim you crazy bugger I don't know about you. But I definitely like him better than SpecialEd.

Awwww - so good to see Benny again! I think they should bring back old housemates like that throughout the whole season just for a quick chat to certain housemates
I'm just disappointed that Boog was in there instead of Tim or Jade. They were at least close to him (although Jade helped to get him evicted). Actually even Tahan or Ed should've been in there over Boog.

Hahahaha, reading this thread from QLD, I'd like to summarise what I have read: I hate Jade, I hate Ed, I hate Drew, I hate Tim, I hate Boog and I hate Ben. No references to I hate Tahan, but maybe that is because she isn't in conflict with anyone or in love with anyone, so no footage

I don't ever recall Tim being nasty or mean to anyone, he plays the game very well but never in a bad way.

This episode emphasizes that this season should have finished last week - it has gone on too long and they are all past it, and I'm fast getting over it.

And the editing sucks

Most of these people's problems are simply the difference in intelligence.

Bottom of the barrel - Ed/Jade, dim, and no real sense of humour, conservative because they are too dumb to think outside the box

Boogs - medium intelligence, street smarts, good sense of humour. She's far from smart though, doesn't get subtle differences. She is nothing like Tim, having a sense of fun doesn't make you tim my dear.

Tahan - is bright, but she has a different female perspective, so she isn't always on the same wave length.

Drew/Tim - very, very smart. And it pisses the others off that TTD can outthink them.
Great post, but I'd put Jade on Boogs' level, and leave Ed on his own tier of stupidity.

I fucking *loathe* the anti-intellectualism that goes on in the house. The most blatant situation that pissed me off was on the weekend, when Tim was entertaining the housemates with details about the flora growing on the wall. Drew seemed genuinely interested, and they were talking about it, and Boog said, "oh, sorry, I just fell asleep" and other comments about how boring it was. Like, fuck, I get that you're too fucking retarded to value information just for the sake of knowing, but when others are participating and clearly enjoying the conversation, at least have the social awareness to shut the fuck up if you have nothing to add.

There's more too, like "what's the Vatican", Drew's rant about "facts" the housemates regurgitate, and the whole geography clip from the other night. It just really annoys me seeing that shit, these shit idiots walking around being proud of their stupidity. At least Jade doesn't shy away from that sort of thing -- recognises that she's not particularly smart, but seems willing to stop and listen to learn something. Boog is just an idiot, though.

Then when they get into fights, they all bitch and moan about how Tim argues them into feeling like they're wrong. All it is, though, is that they don't have the mental capacity to figure out how to clearly and succinctly express themselves, and he does. None of these idiots have any sense of self-awareness except Tim and Drew. And Tahan -- I don't love her, but it'd be unfair not to admit that she's self-aware, and behaves accordingly. For the rest of them, though, they could fall in a hole and die and I wouldn't care.

Far out.

Sorry, it's a bit of a rant, but I guess I've reached my breaking point this week, too.

So great to see Ben again. Why only boog and Drew though? Wish the others (especially Tim) got to see him too. He really should stay a few nights. They've had guests before, and he could be another guest.

Shut the fuck up Ed.

It's not like they threw hydrochloric acid on Ed and Jade. THAT is being victimized, jackass!!

Tim is not a bad person!!

My blood seriously is boiling now. If that pathetic excuse for a man isn't evicted on Wednesday I may burst a blood vessel in my head.

Imagine if your cat could just strut on in there and scratch him and then strut back out. ;)

first wise thing I've ever heard come out of Ed's mouth about Tim being the strongest one in there

Back