Skip to main content

Episode Day 92 (28/10/13) Daily Show (90 mins)

Exactly! And Tim made a big deal to get to know Ben and suggested the clothing swap right at the beginning so they could understand each other more. He recognised how naturally different they are and took steps to get past the difference. He has been very supportive to everyone on many occasions. He plays around but is never intentionally mean and backs of if he gets a sense he is hurting someone
Remember Ben and Tim in the gold bedroom, with Ben breaking down about not having anything to go back to on the outside, and Tim reassuring him that he'd always be there for him and be his friend outside? It was a great moment between them. Reminded me of a similar moment between Ben and Jade at one point, with the two of them hugging it out in the kitchen.

Tim genuinely cares about the people in there. Remember him comforting Mikkayla after her fight with Tahan? He told her she was beautiful, and not to worry, because all the young girls out there who are voting would more likely be able to relate to someone like her, rather than a perfect body like Tahan's.

Tim's always ready to get someone's back when they're down and need support.

Be interesting to see if Drew actually follows through with his comment to BB about maybe being more supportive of Tim. So far on one-on-one conversations Drew has been fairly decent with Tim but in front of others he's a different person. It would be good to see him step up when Ed starts ranting again. As far as being inside the house is concerned, there's no more nominations so public perception is all that matters, and the public likes someone who stands up to a bully.

[MENTION=936]CaspersMum[/MENTION] I will be voting this very evening.... Probably around 2am when my hubby can't see how I'm spending our hard earned income :D
Hahaha!

You two have inspired me, I'm going to go send more votes his way right now!

Remember Ben and Tim in the gold bedroom, with Ben breaking down about not having anything to go back to on the outside, and Tim reassuring him that he'd always be there for him and be his friend outside? It was a great moment between them.

That's the moment I thought of too. Tim has been thoroughly decent to more than a few housemates. He's a good guy.

Read the top comment on this page mate, even Ben felt hard done by,by Tim. Are you saying he is lying??

I've been the butt of jokes or pranks and a persons 'punching bag' if you will ..... But there is a scenario of people being cruel and mean and there is a scenario of people ribbing you in fun and friendly ways. Both scenarios could be referred to as being someone's punching bag but one is nice and the other not. I see Tim was nice to Ben. He played around with him but was always caring

Great post, but I'd put Jade on Boogs' level, and leave Ed on his own tier of stupidity.

I fucking *loathe* the anti-intellectualism that goes on in the house. The most blatant situation that pissed me off was on the weekend, when Tim was entertaining the housemates with details about the flora growing on the wall. Drew seemed genuinely interested, and they were talking about it, and Boog said, "oh, sorry, I just fell asleep" and other comments about how boring it was. Like, fuck, I get that you're too fucking retarded to value information just for the sake of knowing, but when others are participating and clearly enjoying the conversation, at least have the social awareness to shut the fuck up if you have nothing to add.

There's more too, like "what's the Vatican", Drew's rant about "facts" the housemates regurgitate, and the whole geography clip from the other night. It just really annoys me seeing that shit, these shit idiots walking around being proud of their stupidity. At least Jade doesn't shy away from that sort of thing -- recognises that she's not particularly smart, but seems willing to stop and listen to learn something. Boog is just an idiot, though.

Then when they get into fights, they all bitch and moan about how Tim argues them into feeling like they're wrong. All it is, though, is that they don't have the mental capacity to figure out how to clearly and succinctly express themselves, and he does. None of these idiots have any sense of self-awareness except Tim and Drew. And Tahan -- I don't love her, but it'd be unfair not to admit that she's self-aware, and behaves accordingly. For the rest of them, though, they could fall in a hole and die and I wouldn't care.

Far out.

Sorry, it's a bit of a rant, but I guess I've reached my breaking point this week, too.

I agree with everything you've said. Interesting, stimulating conversations (not fights and bullshit), which were abundant in early seasons of Channel 10's Big Brother, are completely missing from the Channel 9 version of Big Brother.

Pretty sure Ben was sucking on some blue Bacardi breezers before going in the house again. His mouth and teeth were all stained blue.

Half the footage we've seen this year is the housemates all half tanked.

Agree! He is really being given a hard time. Boog is full on towards him specifically and Ed has been trying to tarnish him for what seems an eternity (so god knows how it feels for Tim being in there)!

Jade is just following Ed like a puppy and Drew will never man up on anything in the friendship sense (let's not forget he was Tullys bitch) so that leaves Tahan and she is reasonably cluey about things and wisely keeping out of the drama from what I can tell. She must feel pretty comfy being safe right now with the arguments going on
There was a clip in tonight's show when Tim was setting up apples on the rope for the possum, and Boog was narrating. He walked off when he was done, and she asked if that was crossing the line. Tahan made a sarcastic quip about hurting his feelings, and Drew could be heard laughing loudly in the background.

It annoyed me hearing that from both of them. Like, maybe have Tim's back just one time when he's clearly in the right? He hadn't even made it into a big deal, he just told Boog he didn't like when she spoke to him that way, as is his right to do so. And instead of his "friends" respecting that and just moving on, they all laugh about it behind his back..

Your surname suits you. LOWER yes lower then low

risaa Thank you, we are very proud of our family name.

We are so impressed with your intelligence, Mum and Dad really think you would be a good match for Ed.

Please send me a DM on twitter and we can arrange something.

Remember Ben and Tim in the gold bedroom, with Ben breaking down about not having anything to go back to on the outside, and Tim reassuring him that he'd always be there for him and be his friend outside? It was a great moment between them. Reminded me of a similar moment between Ben and Jade at one point, with the two of them hugging it out in the kitchen.

Tim genuinely cares about the people in there. Remember him comforting Mikkayla after her fight with Tahan? He told her she was beautiful, and not to worry, because all the young girls out there who are voting would more likely be able to relate to someone like her, rather than a perfect body like Tahan's.

Tim's always ready to get someone's back when they're down and need support.

This this this and a bit more of this. He is a nice guy

Back