Skip to main content

Episode Day 9 (16/09/2014) Daily Show

Yup, I was just channel hopping and there it was, seems like they only put it on for an hour or so before the station close, and even though it's on the kiddy channel they still don't play that top 40s crap, got some Kimbra, Kite String Tangle and some other quirky stuff right up Rage/Triple J's alley.
Someone has good taste in music!

david is evidently stirring things up, but it's not like they didn't show a remorseful side to him. i do feel for him. i think at the beginning of the episode he was pretty content with not changing his behaviour, and he was fully aware that it bothered people. now that he has to live with someone he bothers and he cant escape that person, he feels terrible. he's going through an identity crisis. he'll be quiet for the next couple of days working himself out. that's what i think anyway.

Reactions: mrB
1654 posts yesterday.

SEND IN THE CATS!

NXgYx.gif
Oh I love me some pussy!

To those people who have experienced an actual shark attack.

I just don't think it's a joking manner.

Honestly... I don't understand why he would even choose to tell the story in the first place! Uuugghhhh..... One of those people who attempt to turn a poor-taste, bad-judgement incident into a 'how funny/cool/Gen Y am I....??

You're spot on... It's not a joking matter and I hope Sam and his silly little friends forked out for the emergency services. That is presuming that there was an ounce of truth in what really was, a totally boring monologue.

Randomly channel hopping again and stumbled across some crappy American show on One, but Rachael Taylor was in it, totally watched it just for her...

Back