Skip to main content

Episode Day 9 (16/09/2014) Daily Show

Yet to browse through the thread.

David, wow it was good to see some of my observations about him being said by housemates. He was worse than I actually thought. Oh poor david, how dare Sandra be mean and get upset by him being an unlikeable twat. All about him.

It's the first time I actually enjoyed Ryan on the show, so that was good to see there was actually a good housemate side to him.

The Skye question should not of been asked.

Not going to read this entire thread, but did anyone notice that they have skipped an entire day? Sunday's daily show was dedicated exclusively to Friday footage, MNL's footage was all Saturday (all conversations referred to Friday as "last night") and then tonight's Daily Show was Monday content.

They skipped Sunday.

And I'm a bit late to the party but fuck me! That episode was boring as hel. Whinge whinge whinge high school crush whinge whinge shark attack whinge bears whinge whinge show us what we saw last night whinge whinge skye dancing like a fruit loop whinge whinge

Yet to browse through the thread.

David, wow it was good to see some of my observations about him being said by housemates. He was worse than I actually thought. Oh poor david, how dare Sandra be mean and get upset by him being an unlikeable twat. All about him.

It's the first time I actually enjoyed Ryan on the show, so that was good to see there was actually a good housemate side to him.

The Skye question should not of been asked.

What did David say that was so bad?

Yeah, I'm done following this season religiously - and it's quite disappointing, really. If we had this cast back in the Ten days, and minus the "twists", we'd have a real treat.

Sandra's blubbering is a little 'oh poor me'-ish... poor me... all these *cough* hot guys and I get the manky awkward one. Oh poor me. Oh woe is me. How come the others get BMWs and I get the Hyundai Getz? Get away from me you hairy foot-in-mouther...can't you see I am surrounded by pecs right now???

And I'm a bit late to the party but fuck me! That episode was boring as hel. Whinge whinge whinge high school crush whinge whinge shark attack whinge bears whinge whinge show us what we saw last night whinge whinge skye dancing like a fruit loop whinge whinge
Read the thread - Its much better!

Not going to read this entire thread, but did anyone notice that they have skipped an entire day? Sunday's daily show was dedicated exclusively to Friday footage, MNL's footage was all Saturday (all conversations referred to Friday as "last night") and then tonight's Daily Show was Monday content.

They skipped Sunday.

Maybe that missing day was dedicated to handing out scripts, pitching story lines and getting through acting classes?!

K5KjKym2pwpMI.gif

They skipped Sunday.

Honestly I have no idea on what day or at what time any of these events have occurred.

Back