Skip to main content

Episode Day 9 (16/09/2014) Daily Show

Tim, last year's big brother winner, is a narcissist, so David should keep doing what he is doing. David is a champion and a worthy big brother housemate.

Tim was a center of attention narcissist and playing up for the cameras.

David is someone who can't see beyond himself. I wonder what ever made him think he had a chance of going anywhere on BB. Oh wait, because he's a narcissist.

Wait what? That's awkward, I'm going to keep my thoughts about David PG rated now. Who's on here that knows Dave?
David's 2 sisters are members here but not posting in this thread tonight lol

Katie thinks Ryan is a bit of a catch! Crabs are ok lobster is better
Ryan was giving Katie a kiss in the spa the other night and I didn't think she was that overly keen because she liked Travis....

I wonder if Travis will fall for Cat?

David is someone who can't see beyond himself. I wonder what ever made him think he had a chance of going anywhere on BB. Oh wait, because he's a narcissist.
I think hes a kevin rudd too Oh I mean a narcissist[DOUBLEPOST=1410877541][/DOUBLEPOST]
medusa I thought it was a sssssssssssssssssssssstunning epissssssssssssssode yr thoughts?

Honestly... I don't understand why he would even choose to tell the story in the first place! Uuugghhhh..... One of those people who attempt to turn a poor-taste, bad-judgement incident into a 'how funny/cool/Gen Y am I....??

You're spot on... It's not a joking matter and I hope Sam and his silly little friends forked out for the emergency services. That is presuming that there was an ounce of truth in what really was, a totally boring monologue.
They were kids.

Kids do stupid shit.

it was mentioned earlier in the thread that the laundry is like milking buttercup

I now remember Gemma telling the 2 new HM's last Tuesday night (not sure which pair) that they had to do BB's washing in the mornings.
folding bedding yesterday and polishing shoes today..I wonder if BB chooses who gets up earlier for it?

I disagree. David is awesome. David rules! David will win big brother. David is entertaining. David is smart.

I thought Big Brother was actually insensitive to ask that question involving Lisa and Skye.

It was the only question that pin pointed out two housemates.

Puts Skye in an embarrassing and misunderstood situation.

She probably gets a lot of those stereotypical remarks, and there comes a time when enough is enough.
That's the whole point!

Cat was right in saying, this season it's a lot more about games in the BB house.

A lot of it will be trying to create animosity between housemates, particularly where there are pairs involved.

I kinda think that this episode was a GOD SEND for the likes of Gemma, who probably would've been disliked even further if she were to have been shown at all.

I have watched the entire show tonight without touching the computer....here are my notes

1)...interesting that the synchronised braiding has begun this early.

2) David knows he is annoying and is still wondering why he has never had a GF *shrug*..lonely virgin forever material perhaps?

3) Kelly is a Standard Poodle (the biggest there is) and Yes, Poodles can swim. They were bred originally to retrieve water birds from rivers and lakes.

4) Ned, I think is a Spoodle or Cavoodle...totes adorable

5) Sam's Shark story...Pulitzer Prize worthy *snigger*

6) Re Skye and the "Marry for Money Gate"..YES, it IS the way you look...like an Anna Nicole Smith, prostitute stripper, skanky whore:sorry:

David's problem is that he is a narcissist. He is unable to see how things are from other peoples perspective. Ryan gave him some pretty decent advice to follow. He can't do it. When he was talking to Sandra, he was only focusing on himself. How he feels. The lady is upset and emotional. His response is only about him, 'I am devastated.'

He's just bad around people and everything is always everyone elses fault and he is only concerned about how things affect him. There was no empathy, he was only concerned about himself.
Are you fucking kidding me?

He said he was devastated (or whatever, felt like shit) because he made her cry!

Lol. Good way to either twist his words or just be unbelievably obnoxious that you just completely misread the context of the words spoken.

Are you watching BB through a transcript or something?

I have watched the entire show tonight without touching the computer....here are my notes

2) David knows he is annoying and is still wondering why he has never had a GF *shrug*..lonely virgin forever material perhaps?

3) Kelly is a Standard Poodle (the biggest there is) and Yes, Poodles can swim. They were bred originally to retrieve water birds from rivers and lakes.

6) Re Skye and the "Marry for Money Gate"..YES, it IS the way you look...like an Anna Nicole Smith, prostitute stripper, skanky whore:sorry:
Excellent summation.

put some guy like paulie or that fitzy in and they would run . why do the boys and girlsseem so wimpy[DOUBLEPOST=1410878581][/DOUBLEPOST]was gonna say bunch of pussies but hey

sams facts are wrong I live here nope his totes off the pace

Tim dropped in his video that there are HMs in there who are friends from the outside so I'll be looking for clues on that. Other than that, I'm hoping we've seen the end of Boobgate.
I think we've all heard Jake is Tim's flatmate, and Lisa is supposedly Tully's friend.

Back