Skip to main content

Episode Day 9 (16/09/2014) Daily Show

picture please.....
Friday+PM.gif
Ditto

A 3 way lesbian wedding! I.WOULD.DIE! D I E! DIE!

The squeek of one hundred Dr. Martins leaving scuff marks on the marble. The clank of tool belts as they scratched the pews. The Ellen stand-up skit used as wedding vows. Constant craving played as the newlyweds leave the church, I mean, Womyn's Community Space.

I thought Big Brother was actually insensitive to ask that question involving Lisa and Skye.

It was the only question that pin pointed out two housemates.

Puts Skye in an embarrassing and misunderstood situation.

She probably gets a lot of those stereotypical remarks, and there comes a time when enough is enough.

What ever happened to Katies boyfriend
going by BB's profile Katie is single

I blame Sandra for that. Why say look at my thighs and not expect David to comment knowing he is so blunt.
David did say he liked her thighs though

Whos this cleaning spree person?
I think he was thinking of charne the blonde one from BB12 who was voted out first week..spent all week cleaning and said she had ocd

I thought Big Brother was actually insensitive to ask that question involving Lisa and Skye.

It was the only question that pin pointed out two housemates.

Puts Skye in an embarrassing and misunderstood situation.

She probably gets a lot of those stereotypical remarks, and there comes a time when enough is enough.

It was clearly going to cause a big reaction!

I personally think LISA would have given us a bigger reaction - her and those saggy breasts...

I hate that I'm half an hour behind so can't participate in the live chat here. I knew as soon as
Skye
Started dancing everyone here would be like 'what the fuck!!!'
So I went back and sure enough everyone here was saying 'skye what are you doing!!!!!?!?''

Back